Future plans?
November:

1. Do we want to have a Black Friday event?
  2. If so, do we want to have our regular game day the next day?
  3. If we do both, are we good with quests (including playtest content) for Black Friday and then a regular game day line up on Saturday?
December and forward:

1. Do we want to run some Emerald Spire modules?
  2. Do you want Pathfinder, Starfinder, Playtest, or a mixture?
Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Chuck and I would be interested in PFS.
Right now we have our schedule open. Not sure if it would be 1 or two games.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
(09-09-2018, 07:56 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Chuck and I would be interested in PFS.

So, keeping in mind that we want BF to be a recruiting event, would you two be willing to play any of the following:

1) PFS Quest
2) PFS Replayable Intro Scenario (ex. Confirmation)
3) PFS Tier 1-5

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Season 10 is only going to have 3 1-5s. So a "lets get that character to level 3" black friday might be fun.
(09-10-2018, 02:06 PM)Will Dover Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 07:56 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Chuck and I would be interested in PFS.

So, keeping in mind that we want BF to be a recruiting event, would you two be willing to play any of the following:

1) PFS Quest
2) PFS Replayable Intro Scenario (ex. Confirmation)
3) PFS Tier 1-5

Thanks,

Will

1 - For PFS we haven't done any of the quests so sure.
2 - Ergh maybe. I'd have to see which it is.  I really can't do confirmation or wounded wisp again. I can quote those.
3 - Sure on tier 1-5.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
November Questions:
Do we want to have a Black Friday event?
  • I'll most likely be in town for Thanksgiving, so I would be down for meeting up over the Thanksgiving holiday.
If so, do we want to have our regular game day the next day?
  • Again, as it's likely I'll be in town over Thanksgiving and won't have my daughter, I'd be up for this, as well.
If we do both, are we good with quests (including playtest content) for Black Friday and then a regular game day line up on Saturday?
  • Actually, if we have enough people, do you think we could do modules these two days?  We could pull off a "Mega-Module" (a three-part module) over the two days, and then end it with a PFS Scenario.  Or, conversely, if we have the players for it, this might be a GREAT TIME to finally pull off "Eyes of the Ten" at Hobbytown USA if we can get the players for it.
December & Forward Questions:
Do we want to run some Emerald Spire modules?
  • I am actually very interested in finishing up the Emerald Spire Super-Dungeon Module at this time!!!  I've played through four levels with a Gnome Kineticist (Fire) and would love to play the rest of the levels.
Do you want Pathfinder, Starfinder, Playtest, or a mixture?
  • Gotta say I'm not a "giant fan" of Starfinder.  I'm not against trying out the Playtest, but would love to get as much normal PFS in before the Edition change next August.
Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Brie and I will be out of town Thanksgiving weekend, so we don't matter for that voting.

I know Brie would love to play some Emerald Spire. My highest level PFS character is 7, so I'd really like to do some of the high-tier stuff before 2E hits, but I like Starfinder as well.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
PFS.
I'm kind of over quests, but might be willing to fill out one table.
I'd also like to get some 1/2s up to 3.
Emerald Spire (and modules in general).
I would like to do Emerald Spire. I have played the first level and the 7th level dungeon.

Since I have already played level 7 "The Shrine of the Awakener" I will offer to GM that level
I should be around for that whole feasting weekend.  Would love a quest!  

I've played 1, 6, and 7 of Emerald Spire and want more.  No SF for me, but I'd consider the Playtest for the regular game day, if there is anyone left that hasn't played it.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309