Wasteland Gaming October 13, 2018 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on October 13, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
9-11 — The Jarlsblood Witch Saga (5-9)    GMs - Will D, Caleb

The Lands of the Linnorm Kings derive its name from its leaders, each of who can rule after slaying one of the massive, draconic linnorms that inhabit the region. Centuries ago, when a warrior set out to slay a dragon of her own and carve out a kingdom, she returned not with a linnorm's head but that of the local linnorm king. The lone witness insisted she had used ice magic and Irriseni witchcraft to kill the king, an accusation that led to the warrior's execution. It's said that even today, the so-called Jarlsblood Witch prowls the land and snatches up lone travelers.

Not all believe these tales, most notably the warrior's descendants. One serves as a member of Taldor's Ulfen Guard and has contacted the Society to make a deal: exonerate his defamed ancestor in exchange for intelligence that could shape Taldor's future and avert a disaster. It's up to the PCs to embark into the frozen Lands of the Linnorm Kings to solve an ancient murder mystery, though there's far more at stake than honor.

Contents in The Jarlsblood Witch Saga also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path.

Written by Nathan King.

1.  Lee3 - Oradin 7
2.  Mike R - Fighter 6
3.  Meghan - Summoner 5
4.  Brienne - Warpriest 4/Ranger 1
5.  Dan C.
6.  Katherine - Oracle 6
7.  Tim D
8.  Perry F - Skald 8
9.  Abraham
10.  Lisa - Inquisitor7/Monk1
11.  Russ - Telekineticist 7

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

9-02 - A Case of Missing Persons (3-7)    GM - Perry F

When several Andoren officials vanished, the Pathfinders of the Almas lodge were quick to lend their aid in investigating the disappearances. It's since become apparent that the officials didn't leave; they were abducted, and the captors' trail leads into revolution-torn Galt. The trail grew cold in Woodsedge, where Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has gathered a team of agents to renew the investigation. The PCs must rediscover the trail, and in the process they'll uncover a secret that has long plagued the town.

Contents in A Case of Missing Persons also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction.

Written by Alex Greenshields.

1.  Lee3 - Arc 6
2.  Dan C.
3.  Tim D
4.  Kerney
5.  Abraham
6.  Robert - Bloodrager 3 or Gunslinger 7

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgfrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I would like to be added to both games.  For the Jarlsblood Witch Saga, I will play a Paladin 3/ Oracle 4.  For the Case of the Missing Person, I have many choices, but will probably play my Arcanist 6.

Thanks,
Lee
Sign me up for 12:30 please.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Meghan - Summoner 5
Brienne - Warpriest 4/Ranger 1

Both games please!
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Sign me up for both please!  I'll figure out characters...
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Please waitlist me for the first slot and add me to the second.
Characters tbd.
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Brienne and I need to withdraw from Missing Persons, as we realized we have already played it.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Evening Game please.
I'll bring my lvl 6 fighter
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Add me to play both sessions.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198