9/23 - SPECIAL - 1-99: The Scoured Stars Invasion
I'll join with an Envoy 7
Corey R. (Table 2) will be a lvl 1 human mechanic.
Two for Table 5. Mystic Healer 8 and Explorer Operative 8. Thanks. Manny Fresh and Larry Veit, respectively.
Did I sign up for this somewhere (because I have no recollection of doing so), or are we going to have to start distinguishing two different Jack D.'s?
(09-14-2018, 06:03 PM)jackd Wrote: Did I sign up for this somewhere (because I have no recollection of doing so), or are we going to have to start distinguishing two different Jack D.'s?

The Jack D on the Table 1 list was from Corey Weiss at the store saying that
person had confirmed to him in person.

Are you that same Jack D?
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
(09-14-2018, 09:22 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:03 PM)jackd Wrote: Did I sign up for this somewhere (because I have no recollection of doing so), or are we going to have to start distinguishing two different Jack D.'s?

I've never contacted the store, so I guess there are two of us!  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to try to come out for the special.
(09-14-2018, 10:57 PM)jackd Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 09:22 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote:

I've never contacted the store, so I guess there are two of us!  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to try to come out for the special.

*laugh* No problem.
If you come I'll register you diffrently.
PFS #48026
Hey All.

We have extended our last table to Lvl 3-6 and let the specific subtier drop where the average drops.

Note these are the last seats we have available. Once they are filled we are at Waitlist only.
PFS #48026
Avi (Table 2) is going to be the Lashunta Technomancer pregen, level 1.
Could you please put down Blake J and Tommy C on the 1-2 waitlist?