Athens After Dark SFS - September 11, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
SF Logo 
Athens After Dark is here to protect you from the Terrible Secret of Space at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 delightful years, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For September 11, 2018, we offer another new scenario from the first season of Paizo's Starfinder RPG system - for Levels 5-8.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1.17: Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear (5-8)  GM: DaveB.

Content in Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) faction. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing year of the Scoured Stars storyline.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

Players:
1. Kyle - ? ? 
2. Eric - ? ?
3. Douglas - Soldier 5
4. Nat - ? ?

5. Tiff - Technomancer 6
6. Jim - Soldier 6
7. Warren - Pregen 8

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Something, and I also volunteer as tribute in case you need a second gm
Something
Sashi, Soldier - 5
Sign me up for something.
I can make it Tuesday, but I don't have a level 5 character. Closest is going to be my Druid at lvl 3, or a pregen. (Edit: Oh, this is Warren)
(09-10-2018, 08:51 AM)wog890 Wrote: I can make it Tuesday, but I don't have a level 5 character. Closest is going to be my Druid at lvl 3, or a pregen. (Edit: Oh, this is Warren)

Howdy, Warren! Tomorrow's AAD will be a Starfinder Society scenario for Levels 5-8. We will have Level 8 Pregens for you to play. I'll go ahead and put you on the list.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(09-10-2018, 10:45 AM)Tiffany H. Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 08:51 AM)wog890 Wrote: I can make it Tuesday, but I don't have a level 5 character. Closest is going to be my Druid at lvl 3, or a pregen. (Edit: Oh, this is Warren)

Howdy, Warren! Tomorrow's AAD will be a Starfinder Society scenario for Levels 5-8. We will have Level 8 Pregens for you to play. I'll go ahead and put you on the list.

Hahahaha, thank you. I didn't read well enough before responding again. Still happy to play!
Explore Space - check.
Cooperate in Space - check.
Report about Stuff We Did in Space - check.

Athens After Dark for September 11, 2018 has been reported.

Thanks to those who came down and helped to Reclaim the Time-Lost Tear. Extra thankful murmurs to GM DaveB.

Please send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.