DragonCon 2018 Slot-0 Games
Would anyone be interested in playing a "Slot-0" PFS game on Thursday evening?

I would be willing to run or play a game the day before the convention gaming gets underway.  I would just need to have a group of other PFS players ready and available to play game when they arrive on Thursday evening.

If you're interested, please respond to this message board and we'll start arranging for a game.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Tarrintino,

Any idea what you would like to run?

I have a Warhorn for sign ups for pre and post con games at https://warhorn.net/events/dragoncon-2018

Please let me know what you want to run, and I will add it, and we can see signups.

Glen
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I can play 9-12, 9-13,9-14 9-15, 9-16, 9-17, 9-18, 9-19, 9-20, 9-21.
I'm gonna be running the quest Honor's Echo. It's my first time DMing *anything*, so only nice people please. Smile
Does anyone have the "The Tech Dungeon" Pathfinder map? My neck injury that's messed up my arm is making drawing it hard. I need it for the SFS I'm running like 3 times at DragonCon.
(08-29-2018, 04:18 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote: Does anyone have the "The Tech Dungeon" Pathfinder map? My neck injury that's messed up my arm is making drawing it hard. I need it for the SFS I'm running like 3 times at DragonCon.

I ordered it but I won't have it in hand until Saturday. Maybe someone else will have it already...
(08-29-2018, 04:49 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 04:18 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote: Does anyone have the "The Tech Dungeon" Pathfinder map? My neck injury that's messed up my arm is making drawing it hard. I need it for the SFS I'm running like 3 times at DragonCon.

I ordered it but I won't have it in hand until Saturday. Maybe someone else will have it already...

Okay, let me know, I can try to draw it out tonight.