Giga-Bites September 15th, 2018 Gameday
Looks like Dave & I will have to drop Duskmire. Hope everyone has a great game!
I will be bringing the card game for those who want to participate inbetween slots. It will be scenario 5-1C: The Devil and the Storm (Tier 1), and you will need a class deck to play, although I will probably have couple of pregens for people who just want to try it (Most likely Sorcerer and Bard, although could probably construct an Inquisitor too if requested ahead of the gameday). Keep in mind it is possible that this may not happen if our games run long.

Card Game Scenario
Scenario: 5-1C: The Devil and the Storm (Tier 1)
Boxrunner: Andrew
Players:
1. Andrew - Jirelle (Swashbuckler 1)
2. Edward - Alahazra (Oracle 1)
3. Caleb
I guess I'll play the ACG as well... Does this mean I need to buy ANOTHER deck?
You can play the same character. Just increase the # by 1 when you register it.
yes, but that means disassembling a built deck to do so
Okay you GMing psychos. I have 4 people offering to GM yesteryear's sorrow and only 6 players. Bart asked first so right now he's my GM with Dave B as back-up. If you want to shake something else out between yourselves, feel free and just let me know.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Hey if one of those GMs wants to run an SFS game for level 2s that isn't Duskmire, Brienne and I would switch to it in a heartbeat. (I know I'm a broken record about level 2 Starfinder, but hey, I'll shut up once we hit level 3!)
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I'll run something lower level, if there are enough players to make a table.
Hmm, I guess, because I ran at DragonCon 09/01 and 09/02 and it was a public event and because I am running at HT on 09/29, I will meet my GM quota for September. Feel free to exit me from the GM Hunger Games.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I would like to join the PATHFINDER Scenario: PF##10-01: Oathbreakers Die (Levels 1-5) Sept 15th 11:00 a.m.

David
Rogue Level 2