SFS 9/9 - Duskmire Accord 9 (Lvl1-4) & Yesteryear's Sorrow (Lvl 3-6)
On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 9/9

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We will be running a high tier table and low tier for this event.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Secnario: 1-20: Duskmire Accord 9 (Lvl 1-4)

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

A vault opens inside the mysterious false moon of Salvation's End, and the Starfinder Society sends in a team of agents to investigate. Although it has discerned little about the vault"s interior, the Society has identified a powerful energy signature near the vault's center. Several factions within the vault clash for control of the area. If the PCs are to succeed at their mission, they'll need to choose a side.

Content in Duskmire Accord 9 is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation and Starfinder Society #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!; however, playing those previous scenarios is not required.

GM: Perry
* Sam R. (Lvl 3 Operative or Lvl 1 Solarian)
* Dave
* Jez
* Dara
* Open
* Open

Scenario: 1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow (Lvl 3-6)

The Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, has been forced by recent events to revaluate the Society's arsenal of weapons. They order a new exploration mission to the irradiated nuclear wasteland world of Elytrio, homeworld of the beetle-like ghibrani species. Far from the homes of the surviving ghibranis, the PCs travel into a missile silo that contributed to the death of a world. What deadly weapons can the PCs find and what further concealed truths are there to uncover about the history of the ghibranis?

Content in Yesteryear's Sorrow is a continuation of the Starfinder Society scenario, Starfinder Society #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth, however, playing this previous scenario is not required.

GM: Luke
* Jon (Envoy 6 Medic) [GaPFS]
* Jons S. (Soilder Lvl 6) [GaPFS]
* Chuck
* Daneil C.
* Open
* Open
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I suspect that much like the other chapter in the series, I have to change my schedule to do whatever it takes to GM 1-21 wherever and whenever I can. Smile
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Yesteryear's Sorrow
Jon
Envoy 6 Medic
Returning to the scene of the crime and doing Zigvigix's dirty wet work again. Perry, has the Quack not done this one and is eligible? The medic that the Academic Doctor calls a "backstreet butcher" would like to know. And is Kami Moji available for this emotional baggage trip?
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Sign me up for 1-21 Yesteryear's Sorrow

Jon S.
Hawkbat 2-1
Level 6 Android Soldier
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Local newbie Dara would like to sign up for Duskmire.
Got it.
Dara is in.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026