Manuel's August Game Day (Slot 0) August 22nd(from 6:30pm until 11pm)
Due to a quirk in the calendar, our regular Starfinder day and our PFS day are consecutive.  Since I know most people can't make two days in a row and, I didn't really want to cancel the PFS day, I talked to Will and we're going to turn the 22nd into a Slot 0 for Dragon Con.  Slot 0s are typically for GMs to try out the scenarios they are running as well as to give GMs a chance to play before the con begins.  In this particular case, we're giving people putting on DC a chance to practice with Pathfinder 2.0 and it's play test.  

We traditionally wait until Dragon Con to offer the new stuff, so, this will be invitation only, in order to not cannibalize our tables that weekend.  Because of the work that they put into making Georgia PFS run, VO's and liaisons are welcome to sign up.  In addition, I've sent out some private messages to former players that no longer come to our game days, to see if there is a shot to lure them back into the fold.  Finally, I will round out the tables with a few of my regular players(if there is space), since this is one of our regular game days. 

We will be offering the tier 1-5 scenario "The Rose Street Revenge".  It runs just like a regular scenario, using the new 2.0 rules.  You will not receive a chronicle sheet at the end; instead, you will receive a tracking sheet.  Each time you partake in a playtest game, whether it's at a regular game day or convention, you will earn points that are tracked.  Next year, when 2.0 comes out, you can trade in these points for stuff... there hasn't been a list made yet but, some of the suggestions are to be able to start your real 2.0 character at level 2, get access to restricted loot, or perhaps open up other races.  

If you are joining us this evening, you can create your own character or use a pre-gen... everything is available as a free download on paizo.com.  I would highly recommend that you look over the rules, as quite a bit has changed.  You don't have to memorize them, as the scenario kind of puts you in situations to highlight the changes but, it will make everyones' game more enjoyable if you skim over the new rules.  In addition, you can register your playtest character just like any other character, through your Paizo account; the numbering system starts with -1501.

Playtest Scenario #1  The Rose Street Revenge  (Tiers 1-5)  GM:  Dan
1.  Joe-Cleric 1
2.  Alex-Bard 1
3.  Bart
4.  Lisa
5.  Haller-Rogue 1
6.  Joe's Friend

Playtest Scenario #1  The Rose Street Revenge  (Tiers 1-5)  GM:  Liam
1.  Will - Alchemist 1
2.  Nathan
3.  Josh
4.  Jenn
5.  Chas
6.  Jason

If we fill this up, we can potentially add one more table.
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Add me please
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
Add me to this. I've already played a couple of the quests in here but can replay it for playtest points I think.

I'm assuming this is the usual time for Manuel's of 6:30 PM?

Also, any possibility of a 3rd table here that isn't PF2?
(08-16-2018, 09:32 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Add me to this. I've already played a couple of the quests in here but can replay it for playtest points I think.

I'm assuming this is the usual time for Manuel's of 6:30 PM?

Also, any possibility of a 3rd table here that isn't PF2?

We could try a third table; however, the Starfinder day is the day before and, most people I talked to couldn't make both game days...
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Yeah, you made me realize this is the day after the other gameday, and not the Wednesday before D*Con. Please cancel my attendance for this gameday.
Katherine is out as the 2E bug has not bitter her yet. Plus, she still has stuff to do before con.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please add me to this
Just FYI I have "rolled my own": Mungo Tealeaf, Halfling, Rogue 1.

Filcher's Fork/Sling Staff FTW.

DH
I've been tossed back into the ring. Lordy help you all. I'm playing a bard for the first time ever!!!
Could someone bring playtest pregens? I tried to find them, but Pazio's website is down still.