Looking for a weekly group
Looking for a weekly meetup for PFS or preferably Pathfinder RPG, for my 13 yr son and myself.  We are both experienced with PFS.  We live in Duluth and are willing to travel.  Would like a Friday night or Saturday game.
Welcome! You can see the schedule of games and sign up for them from the calendar page. The closest venue for you will be Wasteland Games, which I think has about 2 games scheduled per month (usually one on a Saturday and one on a Thursday). Gigabites (in Marietta) typically has games on two Saturdays per month. As far as I know there's currently no Friday night games scheduled (though you may find people here interested in doing a home game then). All the venues are very welcoming to new folks and are appropriate for a 13 yr old. If you are ever available on a weeknight, I coordinate games at My Parents' Basement (Avondale Estates, just near Decatur) on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Look forward to seeing you at a game some time.

regards,
Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198