Giga-Bites August 18th, 2018 Gameday
Quick question, how long does the 2nd slot usually end up going? Does it normally end around 8 or do you all typically close the place down?
"I am the Shield Anvil, and I am not yet done."
Depends heavily on the scenario in that slot. I will say that the 2nd slot for this one (#1-19), I've been told, can run a little long.
To be clear, The location stays open very late. Even if things are running slow which is rare for a SFS scenario we should be done hours before the store closes.
I'll get the full experience then and sit with you guys all day. Put me down for Technomancer 6 in slot 2.
Hey, we are looking at doing a bit of PF2 in between scenarios (and maybe after) on Saturday - I am willing to run The Lost Star so we can get our feet wet. It's
not really much prep and I have the things to run it. If folks are interested, I can post the character spex here or I can print/bring pregens.

Again, this will be in between things if folks are interested.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
(08-15-2018, 11:23 PM)liamfisher Wrote: Hey, we are looking at doing a bit of PF2 in between scenarios (and maybe after) on Saturday - I am willing to run The Lost Star so we can get our feet wet.  It's
not really much prep and I have the things to run it.  If folks are interested, I can post the character spex here or I can print/bring pregens.

Again, this will be in between things if folks are interested.

I'll play
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

(08-15-2018, 08:09 AM)DarthGore Wrote: I'll get the full experience then and sit with you guys all day.  Put me down for Technomancer 6 in slot 2.

If you are new to Starfinder Society, you are welcome to play one of the level 8 pregenerated characters for slot 2. However, you cannot create a character that starts above level 1. We'd still love to have you for that slot though, and you can still earn credit for your level 1 character! You can find the pregenerated characters here: Link

Please PM me if you have any questions, or need help if with your level 1 character or just understand how the rules work in Starfinder Society.

If you are not new to Starfinder Society, please ignore this message.  Smile
Hey Andrew, I fully understand and I can use the technomancer level 8 pregen. I am more than happy to follow the noob rules. When you say receive credit for my level 1 character, should I register the level 1 Technomancer that I made for this campaign? Thanks!
No worry signing up with a specific pregen. We'll help you with the details when you're here. Just wanted to make sure you knew you had to play a pregen before you went ahead and built out a higher level character. (Which someone has done before) Smile
Please sign me up for the first slot of starfinder

And if there is such a thing as a generic character that could play in a 5-8 game - sign me up for the second slot as well.

Thank you

Dennis