Athens After Dark PFS - August 28, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark is giddy for goblins at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For August 28, 2018, we're gearing up for the DragonCon insanity with the first of Pathfinder's classic short modules for GOBLIN PREGENERATED CHARACTERS!!! Pregens will be provided for this scenario...

Event #46452

Pathfinder Module: We Be Goblins!  (1st Level Pregen)  GMs: Eric, Tiff
1. Douglas
2. Dorian
3. Kyle
4. Nat
5. Sean
6. Shannon

7. Jim H
8. Jim M
9. Philip
10. Conor

11. Warren

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I want to be a goblin
Just bought some goblin minis so this is perfect!
I will play a goblin please, thankyou. I can also GM if needed, though I suppose this is a special occasion so I understand if yall wanna GM!
Count me in!
~Sean~
Sign me up!
I would like to join. Plea see e
Waitlist me, thanks!
If we get 8 +1 gm is two tables possible?
Please add me to the waitlist (Jim M) as a Pregen.