Athens After Dark PFS - August 14, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark is still rolling the dice at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For August 14, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 5-9:

Event #46452

#9–24: Beneath Unbroken Waves  (5th-9th)  GM: Jim
1. Douglas - B9 or A7 or SS7 or P5
2. Kerney - ? ?
3. Eric - ? ?
4. Dorian - Barbarian 6
5. Kyle - Skald 5 or Pregen
6. Tiffany - ? ?

WAITLIST:
7. Nat - Pregen
8. Aaron M. - ? ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Apogee Whifflebug, Bard - 9
Pokey WeeOne,  Alchemist - 7
Dergu Stepen, Swashbuckler/Slayer - 7
Agon, Paladin - 5
Add me, Character TBD.
Somethin
Barb 6th
Vilgrom the level 5 skald, or pregen, thankyou
Count me in - I’ll take a pregen.
Add me to the waitlist as well please!
Explore - check.
Cooperate - check.
Report - check.

Athens After Dark for August 14, 2018 has been reported.

Thanks to everyone who came down to play at Little Kings' - and thanks to GM Jim for a lovely trip under the sea!

Please send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/