Manuel's July PFS Game Day(Wed., July 25 from 6:30pm until 11:30pm)
It seems that Chas' summer break will be over after this one, so, come on out to game with him one last time!  I've had a request for a 5-9 but, I'm not 100% sure if all of the regulars can play that high yet.  For now, I'll put the table down as a wild card; if everyone can play then, I'll offer You Only Die Twice and if not, I'll choose a suitable 3-7.  If enough players sign up then, I can also have a 3-7 and a 5-9.

Table 1:  #1-35 Voice In The Void  (Levels 1-7)  GM:  TBD
1.  Chas-wizard 5
2.  Chris-Alchemist 5
3.  Josh

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door, in the back, behind the theater curtain.  I hope to see you there!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

I'm a maybe - driving back from the beach that morning, so it depends on when I can get started
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I'm in with a level 5 Alchemist.
You can add me with a 6 Medium or a 9 Arcanist, depending on where things shake out.
After consulting with my regular players, not everyone has reached the tier 5-9 level yet; however, I have found a 1-7 that it looks like everyone can play. This will allow the 3's to play with the 5's.
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Thank you, Dan. Please put Dot and I down as 3s
After looking at the scenario to prep... if possible, go ahead and decide on what level and class you are playing and let me know. Because it's a 1-7, there are three possible tiers instead of two and, the encounters are completely different enemies for each one. This will help me A LOT with prep Wink
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

(07-12-2018, 05:20 AM)Dan C. Wrote: It seems that Chas' summer break will be over after this one, so, come on out to game with him one last time!  . . .

I might also make an August game day if you have one before DragonCon, but since July is designed partially around me, I'll definitely sign up:

Khassa - Wizard 5
Aboutme, PFS#, Toons, played, GMd:
http://gapfs.org/forum/showthread.php?ti...314#pid314
On the outside chance I make it, I'd bring a Druid 3
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
It looks like Julian probably won't be able to play, so I will switch over to Hmpf! my Level 5 Inquisitor instead of the Alchemist. Either way, it's still the same tier.