HobbyTown USA July 28, 2018 - New Beginnings
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for July 28, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: PFS #0-07 Among the Living (1 - 7)
GM: Savannah
Players: 
  1. Will - ? ?
  2. Katherine - Flame Oracle 5
  3. Edward - ? ?
  4. Josh L - ? ?
  5. Charles - Brawler 6 
  6. Jon - Fighter 4
Wait List:
Chris W

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: PFS #3-26 Portal of the Sacred Rune (7-11)
GM: Will
Players: 
  1. Edward - ? ?
  2. Katherine - Dragon Disciple 10
  3. Savannah - Pregen Hunter 7
  4. Tarrantino - Something 10
  5. Josh L - ? ?
  6. Charles - Brawler 7
Wait List:
Chris W

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'll play 0-7. I may or may not play the TBD once it becomes D.
Count me in for both spots.

If I remember right, among the living is the one in the opera house? If thats right, I think I have the map for Savannah to use.
Did the Starfinder do well enough at the site for more 1-4 repeatables?
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Interested in second slot. First slot is something I could gm in my sleep I've done it so many times so if Savannah would rather play I could gm that.
(07-07-2018, 08:44 AM)Kerney Wrote: Interested in second slot. First slot is something I could gm in my sleep I've done it so many times so if Savannah would rather play I could gm that.

Thanks, but slot one is a check-out ride for her. Second slot is going to be a makeup for June.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(07-07-2018, 12:37 AM)Jon Wrote: Did the Starfinder do well enough at the site for more 1-4 repeatables?

Possibly. I wouldn't be opposed to running more this month.
I'd like to play both
Brawler 6
Patricia and I would like to play the second slot - assuming it is something I have not played before.  (I have played Among the Living.)  Thanks!
What character level range are we looking for in the first slot?