Seekers Wanted!
A cleric would be real good. Or a wizard. Or a rogue.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Wyntir can handle basic heals, with 2 wands of CMW, and a wand of CLW, outside of combat.

So if we are trying to decide in cleric vs wizard, my vote is with Harry Potter.
I have a level 12 Teifling Magus looking for some seeker play.
I have Carey Monnsong, an Enchanter (that is, an Oracle/Sorcerer/Bard/Paladin with mostly enchantment spells) who is almost to 12
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
#9-25: Betrayal in the Bones A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 12–15.

Using misdirection and misinformation, the Pathfinder Society has cornered a pair of its old enemies—a demoniac and an assassin—in the Five Kings Mountains. However, the two have taken refuge inside a sacred dwarven burial ground sacred to Magrim, and their desperate defenses have stymied the dwarves’ initial assaults. It falls to a team of the Society’s best agents to overcome these obstacles, avert impending blasphemies, and end these villains’ treachery forever.

Contents in “Betrayal in the Bones” also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.

Written by Tom Phillips.

Available late July we might be able to get a table of it set up at Giga some time in August.

My preference is high tier. Here are my options.

Lvl 15 Zen Archer - A tanky archer. Does good damage but could use some help with accuracy.
Lvl 15 Void Wizard - Summons as a standard action and has some utility spells.
Lvl 13 Bard - Grants lots of offensive buffs but is not the bodyguard build.
We will be running this at DragonCon.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)