Seekers Wanted!
gapfs 
Please use this thread as a central recruting location for building your team for high-level play, i.e. Seeker content of character level 12+.  Both the epic nature and the general difficulty of such content suggest that it is often wise for Seekers to play several tables of other material together before-hand as a team-building exercise.

Entry level Seeker content commonly includes the Eyes of the Ten and All for Immortality story arcs and the Wardens of the Reborn Forge module.

Note, by local tradition, these arcs often include customized content, hence a table GM (or GMs) is/are often recruited just as a player would be.  These tables usually do not occur at public venues, but please handle those logistics elsewhere - just use this thread for recruiting.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Thanks for starting this Perry!

I've got a 10th level Warpriest that I would be interested in running through the Seeker Arc's. He still has 6 more normal track sessions before hitting 12, so I can plan around starting to play with a group beforehand.

It's primarily a trip build, so the ideal party would involve at least 1 or 2 melee characters to fully take advantage.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I'd like to play Eyes of the Ten. I've got a Magus 10/Bard 1 with only three more scenarios (slow tracking) before he hits 12.0 (and I'm trying not to play him so that he can play those last few games with the Eyes group as a trial run). He's primarily a melee type with some shenanigans.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
So far I think we've got 3 people interested in Eyes (myself, Abraham, and Robert). Is there anyone else who would be interested? It seems like all 3 characters are 6th-level melee-based casters, so a full caster would probably be most useful.
I have a character who is approaching lvl 12. He is at 11.1 just now, with 31 exp. Wyntir Sharp's levels split as 9 lvls of Gunslinger (Pistol focus) and 2 lvls of Alchemist. A Tiefling, he has a prehensile tail, Claws, and the Eldrich xlaws feat, so he always threatens, even when focusing on ranged damage.

He can use some wands, since they are trigger based foci for spells on his list. All in all, he's a ranged damage dealer who can fill several spots in a party, but doesnt really master any one discipline.

Since Im so close to Lvl 12, I don't know if I can still join up or not, but I'd like to try.
So this gives us 4 people - however, no one in the party would have the ability to cast anything above 4th level spells. Does anyone who has played this before have any recommendations for if this would be a major problem or not?
It'll be a major problem.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
It'll be possible, definitely, but you might have to work a little harder. Could be fun IMO, but with an unbalanced party I'd recommend at a party of 5 then. (Eyes assumes 4 players)
What could possibly go wrong?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Well I've still got 5-6 more sessions to go for my character, so we've got time to find a 5th