Giga-Bites August 4th, 2018 Gameday
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for August 4th, 2018 at Giga-Bites.

Don't be afraid to sign up if a table if full. Oftentimes, if we have about 3 days before an event we can get another table going. This gameday is during Gen Con, so many regular GMs will not be at this gameday.

I have scheduled the new scenario in the first slot some older scenarios that it looks like a lot of people have missed (at least those profiles which are viewable to me on PFSTracker.net). The 12-15 we are saving for Dragon Con before running it publicly at a gameday (but we of course have no problems with people running it not at a gameday).

(Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Every scenario in season nine refers to a part of a faction's story line. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #9-24: Beneath the Unbroken Waves (Levels 5-9) (Faction: Concordance)
GM: Perry, Kerney
Players: 
  1.  Caleb - Arcanist 8
  2.  Edward - Hunter 8
  3.  Chris - Inquisitor 5
  4.  Bart - Mystic Theurge 8
  5.  Daniel - Cleric 5
  6.  Chas - Wizard 5
  7.  Carlos C
  8.  Josh
  9.  Patricia - Druid/Sorcerer 8
  10.  Lee3
  11.  Henry
  12.  Jon
Wait List:
Travis

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #4-16: The Fabric of Reality (Levels 5-9)
GM: Daniel
Players: 
  1.  Edward - Slayer 8
  2.  Chris - Inquisitor 5
  3.  Perry - Bard 8 or "NPC" 6
  4.  Henry
  5.  Kerney  
Wait List:

Scenario: #6-04: Beacon Below (Levels 7-11)
GM: Caleb
Players: 
  1.  Bart - Champion of Irori 9
  2.  Patricia - Druid/Sorcerer 8
  3.  Lee3
  4.  Jon
  5.  Travis - Alchemist 9
  6.  Josh - Arcanist 9
Wait List:

Event Code: 15822
Sign me up to play Beacon Below with Zilly (Alchemist 9) and 9-24 with my Arcanist 8.

If we need a GM for Beacon instead, I can pick up those duties
I'll play #9-24: Beneath the Unbroken Waves and #4-16: The Fabric of Reality. Character tbd but probably a martial of some sort.
Sign me up for 9-24 and 4-16 with a characters TBD for both.
I will play slot 1 with a mystic Theurge 8 and beacon below with champion of irori 9
I'll run 9-24.

UltraBard 8 or Professional NPC 6 for 4-16.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(06-25-2018, 03:28 PM)Syrinx Wrote: I see that it is not being offered in this game day.  Any idea what the plan is for offering it at Giga, or is this going to be home game territory only?

That is an excellent question. The reason I am not running it here that month is because we are saving it for Dragon Con to be run publicly (but, of course like always, we don't want to regulate at-home play, so if you have a home group and want to play go for it, or even an private game at a venue). After that I would have no problem scheduling it at Giga.

Likely how that would work is exactly like how you have... a request to put it on the calendar.

Daniel can weigh in here about 3rd Saturday Giga, but again I would ask liaisons to please not put it on their calendar until after September 3. (Which is only a 1 month delay anyway)
I'll play in the morning.

I can run either evening slot, I don't really care which if anyone else has a preference and interest in running one of those two. But put me down for Fabric GM as of now.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I’ll play 9-24 and GM 6-04.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Put me down for slot 1.  I can play either low or high