Regional Support Program (RSP)
Information 
The Regional Support Program (RSP) was initiated by Paizo in February 2017.  It is intended to offer boon incentivization alternatives to convention attendance including a small chance of winning a boon from a selection of PFS options or one SFS option depending upon which game you've played at a specifically registered on-going event.  These boons are unique to RSP and are not available as convention support.  I'd prefer not to detail the player boons here as they are rather extensive, but they should be available for review at RSP events to any interested parties.

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

The current GM reward boon for PFS (as of 2/1/18) is tiefling/aasimar race boon.  The current GM boon for SFS (as of 2/1/18) is elebrian.  If you have an older GM reward boon that was started in a previous year, that boon may be grandfathered forward in perpetuity, but for any given event you volunteer at, you may only claim one reward credit on an RSP GM reward boon.  Note, this credit is completely independent of the Skittershot! reward boon for GM volunteers.

These (and only these) are the currently sanctioned monthly RSP events in Athens and Atlanta:

2nd Wednesday - My Parents' Basement, Avondale Estates, GA
2nd Saturday - Wasteland Games, Duluth, GA
3rd Tuesday - Titan Games and Comics, Duluth, GA
3rd Saturday - Giga-Bites Cafe, Marietta, GA
3rd Saturday - Tyche's Games, Athens, GA
4th Saturday - Hobbytown USA, Kennesaw, GA
4th Sunday - Heroic Gaming, Marietta, GA
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(06-20-2018, 04:38 PM)pgfrix Wrote: 3rd Saturday - Giga-Bites Cafe, Marietta, GA
Wait, does that mean Free RPG Day 2018 at Giga was a RSP event? - if so, where does a GM go to get a sheet to start towards a boon? (I'd never paid attention before as I was under the impression that they only lasted a year and would time out if you weren't constantly GM'ing.)
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

You will get one from me next time I see you (which admittedly may be a while). You can apply your game to that... it takes 6 games to even get something anyway from the GM boons.
I missed my credit on Tuesday...
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(06-20-2018, 04:38 PM)pgfrix Wrote: The Regional Support Program (RSP) was initiated by Paizo in February 2017.  It is intended to offer boon incentivization alternatives to convention attendance including a small chance of winning a boon from a selection of PFS options or one SFS option depending upon which game you've played at a specifically registered on-going event.  These boons are unique to RSP and are not available as convention support.  I'd prefer not to detail the player boons here as they are rather extensive, but they should be available for review at RSP events to any interested parties.

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

The current GM reward boon for PFS (as of 2/1/18) is tiefling/aasimar race boon.  The current GM boon for SFS (as of 2/1/18) is elebrian.  If you have an older GM reward boon that was started in a previous year, that boon may be grandfathered forward in perpetuity, but for any given event you volunteer at, you may only claim one reward credit on an RSP GM reward boon.  Note, this credit is completely independent of the Skittershot! reward boon for GM volunteers.

These (and only these) are the currently sanctioned monthly RSP events in Athens and Atlanta:

2nd Wednesday - My Parents' Basement, Avondale Estates, GA
2nd Saturday - Wasteland Games, Duluth, GA
3rd Tuesday - Titan Games and Comics, Duluth, GA
3rd Saturday - Giga-Bites Cafe, Marietta, GA
3rd Saturday - Tyche's Games, Athens, GA
4th Saturday - Hobbytown USA, Kennesaw, GA
4th Sunday - Heroic Gaming, Marietta, GA

Titan Smyrna was added to this most by Will in April. Games there are 1st (PF2) and 2nd (SFS) Sundays.
With the move to the Achievement Point system for Regional Support, all Atlanta venues are RSP eligible.  RSP gives 1.25x the normal amount of Achievement points than a non-RSP session would (5 for a player and 10 for a GM for a 4 - 5 hour session).  As a result, event codes for RSP expire quarterly (for reporting purposes), are only applicable to Starfinder and Pathfinder 2nd Edition Society games, and paper boons will no longer be provided for players or GMs for SFS or PF2E.  When Pathfinder 1st Edition or the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game are run for Society at any event or venue, the event code will be up to the VO.