Giga-Bites June 17th, 2017 Game Day
Sign me up for both scenarios please. 
Alchemist 4/Archer 7 for first
Archer 7/Cleric 8 for second.

Thanks
-Seth
For slot 1 I have Hunter 4, Slayer 5, or Unchained Monk 6. Though I would prefer to play the monk.
Doom comes it is! Updating the rest.

I'm assuming Will and Katherine want to play since Will posted.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Please add me to the module.

Curtis - Monk 8
So, what are the odds we get a GM for the two scenarios? And that we get a third player for scenario 2?
I may be able to make it out this Saturday, assuming i don't work. I'd like to play either the two scenarios or the module if there's room. I've got my 10th level cleric, Panic, and 2 fifth level characters, Tzzxikxill the paladin, and Kadaboom the rogue. I may need someone to double check my character to make sure they're still legal, as i haven't played in over a year.
If I don't get a GM to volunteer by tonight I will unfortunately have to cancel the scenarios. I'll move Uzai over to the module when I do since he expressed interest in that as well. It will also cap my table at 7 and I will waitlist anyone else who shows interest.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Put me down to GM slot 1.
I will be bringing a new player for that slot as well.

Since my new player is my ride, and he has to leave after 1st slot, I can not GM second slot.
If you had an alternative ride back after the second slot would you consider GM'ing that slot as well?

Also, where are you coming from?
We can probably bring Steve back to Paulding.

Will

Bringing either a Sorcerer 8 or a Avenger Vigilante 10 to the module. Katherine is not sure yet, because of, well, aliens.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)