Giga-Bites June 17th, 2017 Game Day
Steven says that yes if he and Del get a ride home he can GM slot 2. Also please add Del to slot 2. Character tbd.
I am bringing either a Sorcerer 8 or an Avenger Vigilante 10. Support or beef, take your pick.

Katherine is not sure yet, because, well, aliens...

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
It would be Del (grandson) & myself returning to Dallas, but yes I could run if we can figure return transportation. My wife (usual ride) doesn't drive after dark unless absolutely necessary.
I've narrowed it down to Hunter 4 btw. Riding his might ape Clyde into combat.
I think this is supposed to be a covert mission... We'll be fine.
(06-15-2017, 11:45 AM)Will Dover Wrote: We can probably bring Steve back to Paulding.

Will

Will, were you guys able to confirm that?
(06-16-2017, 09:44 AM)Doonamis Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 11:45 AM)Will Dover Wrote: We can probably bring Steve back to Paulding.

Will

Will, were you guys able to confirm that?

Regardless of Will being able to do it, we will make sure you and Del get home Steve.
Decent boon sheet for anyone playing at a free rpg day event

http://paizo.com/include/20170614-FreeRPGDay.zip

Don't know if Giga counts since they didn't order anything

Free Replay Day: You regain the ability to replay (or earn full credit as a GM) one of the Pathfinder Modules
below for which you have already earned credit. This does not allow you to replay an adventure you have
already replayed using the replay opportunity granted by GM stars (or similar additional replay rewards),
and this does not allow a character to earn credit from the same adventure more than once; you need to use a
different PC to replay the adventure (or apply credit to a different PC). Once you use this boon, cross out the
titles of the other modules, and include this Chronicle sheet with that character’s records.
We Be Goblins! Master of the Fallen Fortress
We Be Goblins Too! Dawn of the Scarlet Sun
We Be Goblins Free! Risen from the Sands
We B4 Goblins!
▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ Tome of First Contact: You have recovered a strange tome that details utterly bizarre
creatures rarely seen on your world. After rolling a Knowledge check to identify an aberration, ooze, or
outsider (or a creature that is not native to Golarion) and learning the results, you can check one or more
boxes that precede this boon. For each box you check, you can learn one additional piece of information,
as if your Knowledge check result had been 5 higher. If you did not succeed at the Knowledge check in the
first place, you can check one box to succeed at the Knowledge check to learn one piece of information
plus the creature’s name, type, and subtypes.
Once you check the last box, you’ve expended the tome’s greatest secrets. It remains a curious keepsake.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
It says the second boon is for participating in the free RPG day event. But there was no free RPG this year, Just a peek at some Starfinder monsters. So my guess is the second boon is for anyone who plays PFS today.
Unless the idea was to use the first boon to replay one of the old ones today and access the second boon. But if so they should have made that clearer.
(06-15-2017, 09:26 AM)mttorka Wrote: Put me down to GM slot 1.
I will be bringing a new player for that slot as well.

Since my new player is my ride, and he has to leave after 1st slot, I can not GM second slot.

Just to be clear I have a new player as well as my grandson at the first session. The new guy is my ride, but will still be playing the slot.
Running late, should be 11:15