Giga-Bites June 17th, 2017 Game Day
(05-27-2017, 11:20 AM)Tarrintino Wrote: Please put me down of "Doom Comes to Dustpawn".

I'll let you know closer to the event what I'll be playing.

Tarrintino

I'll be playing "Lord Crais Oathbinder, Hellknight of the Order of the Godclaw" (Human Inquisitor [Asmodeus] 7 / Fighter 1 / Hellknight 1).

Tarrintino
I'm going to drop. Have a good time.
I'm going to drop. Visiting my father this weekend.
Doom was a really fun module to play. Had a lot of fun killing things with Barker in it.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Sign me up for the module with a level 9 wizard, please.
Go ahead and drop me from the module. I'll play Rivalry's End if it looks like a legal table will form. I've played Orders from the Gate twice.
Since I know at least Edward can't play due to character level issues, and it looks like the standard scenarios won't make;

Would people be interested in a different scenario? We could do Carrion Hill as a 4-6
Or Realm of the Fellknight Queen as a 6-8
Or No Response from Deepmar which is a 7-9 (This might be easiest since the current Dustpawn players are all 7-9.)
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I could play Carrion Hill or Fellnight Queen. Don't have any character available above level 6 right now so can't do Deepmar.

Edit: Already played Deepmar anyway.
I have played Carrion Hill

On the other hand I do have 2 lvl 4's, a level 5 and a level 6 character.  So I could do something in the range of those.
Katherine and I have not played Doom Comes to Dustspawn.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)