Athens After Dark June 13, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
(06-05-2017, 05:46 PM)kysharr Wrote: Any room for a near-total noob? I would say I have a decent grasp of the game, I just haven't really played before. My name's Kyle, and I'd prefer to play a basic class like a lvl1 fighter or cleric. I can roll my own before hand, and if you want to give me advice/input for this particular scenario I can incorporate it into my character as needed. Otherwise, I have no problems using a pre-made character.

Sometimes I have to work late, and if I think I'll be late on the 13th, I will let you know before hand.
Thanks!

Hi, Kyle, there's always room - noob or not! New players are always welcome.

If you want to create your own character, you can find a good set of rules here. We'll also have a variety of pre-generated characters available at the event.

It would be great if you give a heads-up on this thread if you think you'll be more than about 15 minutes late. No problem if you are - we want to make sure we don't start without you...

See you on the 13th!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Athens After Dark June 13, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm) - by Tiffany H. - 06-05-2017, 06:09 PM