Athens After Dark June 13, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark is living easy at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little King's Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host, so please show them your patronage.

Little King's Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For June 13, 2017 we offer the second part of a new Season 8 arc for levels 1-5:

#8-21—Champion's Chalice, Part 2: Agents of the Eye (1st-5th)  GM: Jim H.
Players:
1. Douglas - Swashbuckler 1 or Alchemist 4/5
2. Eric P. - ? ?
3. DaveB - Rescuer ?
4. Tiff - Kineticist 2/3
5. Kyle - Fighter or Cleric ?
6. Reggie - Wizard 5 or Summoner 2 or Ragequisitor 2

Waitlist:
1. Spencer - Pregen ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I have Dergu, Swashbuckler 1 or Pokey, Alchemist 4/5. Up or down, I'm ready to play...
Something
ZsaZsa the most elegant rat in the world will be back, hopefully not nekkid this time.

thanks!

Dave B.
Any room for a near-total noob? I would say I have a decent grasp of the game, I just haven't really played before. My name's Kyle, and I'd prefer to play a basic class like a lvl1 fighter or cleric. I can roll my own before hand, and if you want to give me advice/input for this particular scenario I can incorporate it into my character as needed. Otherwise, I have no problems using a pre-made character.

Sometimes I have to work late, and if I think I'll be late on the 13th, I will let you know before hand.
Thanks!
(06-05-2017, 05:46 PM)kysharr Wrote: Any room for a near-total noob? I would say I have a decent grasp of the game, I just haven't really played before. My name's Kyle, and I'd prefer to play a basic class like a lvl1 fighter or cleric. I can roll my own before hand, and if you want to give me advice/input for this particular scenario I can incorporate it into my character as needed. Otherwise, I have no problems using a pre-made character.

Sometimes I have to work late, and if I think I'll be late on the 13th, I will let you know before hand.
Thanks!

Hi, Kyle, there's always room - noob or not! New players are always welcome.

If you want to create your own character, you can find a good set of rules here. We'll also have a variety of pre-generated characters available at the event.

It would be great if you give a heads-up on this thread if you think you'll be more than about 15 minutes late. No problem if you are - we want to make sure we don't start without you...

See you on the 13th!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Tiff, i can make it around 730, would that be to late to come and join? It's been a while since I've played, so I'd rather run a pregen since i'm unsure about any of my old characters.
(06-05-2017, 11:54 PM)fatmanspencer Wrote: Tiff, i can make it around 730, would that be to late to come and join? It's been a while since I've played, so I'd rather run a pregen since i'm unsure about any of my old characters.

Spencer, we'd love to see you; an hour late, however, IS kind of pushing it.

We cannot hold the start time much past 6:30pm and can't hold a seat for you more than 15 minutes past start time if someone else shows up looking for a spot. 

If you'd like to come by and say hello when you're available, we can see if the 6th chair is still open and how far the group has progressed.  As you'll recall, you need to complete at least two-thirds of the scenario to receive XP/PP.

What I'll do is go ahead and put you at the top of the Waitlist and we can see how things look next Tuesday evening - and we'll have pregens available for you to run...
Wizard 5 or Summoner or Ragequisitor 2.
Can I change my class to a barbarian? Would that be a good fit for this party?