Wasteland Gaming (WLG) July 14, 2018 Game Day
Rainbow 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on July 14, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
1-00 — Claim to Salvation (4 Pregen Only)    GM - Perry

A Starfinder Society Special designed for 4th-level pregenerated characters.

Following the disastrous Scoured Stars Incident, the Starfinder Society fights to remain relevant as the rest of the galaxy moves on. With surviving agents stretched to their limits, the First Seeker launches a desperate bid to search the false moon of Salvation's End. Will the mission reveal a discovery that can stabilize the Society long enough for a new generation of Starfinders to come to the fore? Players use 4th-level versions of the Starfinder iconic characters in this debut special event of the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

1.   Brandon
2.   Kristi
3.   Sebastian

CANCELLED

8-23 — Graves of Crystalmaw Pass (3-7)    GM - Abraham

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-7.

One of Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr's former adventuring companions vanished to the Plane of Earth and was presumed dead. She has recently resurfaced along an old road between the Plane of Earth and the Plane of Fire—one that even the warring forces of the planes' greatest cities had abandoned—and has shown little interest in discussing her circumstances with the Pathfinder Society. Can the PCs uncover why she disappeared and enlist her help in reaching a site on the war-torn and volcanic borderlands?

Written by Kalervo Oikarinen.

1.   Caleb
2.   Lee3 - Something
3.   Patricia - 7
4.   Mike - Fighter 6 or Psychic 7
5.   Tim - Options

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
1-08 — Sanctuary of Drowned Delight (3-6)   GM - Perry

In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean.

Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Kate Baker

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders)

1.   Caleb - Operative 3
2.   Brandon - Operative 4 or 5
3.   Travis - Mystic 4 or 5
4.   Bart - Options
5.   William - 4ish?

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgfrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sad 
I can run 08-23 and 01-08
Sorry, never mind. I will be in Arizona...
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Perry,
Thanks for making the SFS events happen - I’ve really enjoyed the couple I’ve attended.
I’ll be out of town for this one - but I’m posting just to make sure you know I’m interested - keep it up.
Thanks,
Keith
P.s. I was looking over my Chronicle and realized it was printed on the back side of a proofread page of environmental science - looks like Planning to me.
We may just be in the same field (I do 404 permitting and NEPA for natural gas projects). Small world.
Please include Patricia (Drd6/Sor1) and Lee3 (TBD) for PFS 8-23 at 12:30.  Thank you!
I'll play the PFS slot, with either a fighter type (3 or 6) or a 7 lvl psychic.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I will be open to both starfinder tables.

I don't care what pregen for the noon table. there is a small chance that I might not make the evening one but I should have a level 4, maybe 5 operative for that.
Go ahead and sign me up for the evening slot. I'll be bringing a level 4 or 5 Mystic
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I will play Crystalmaw pass in slot 1 and Starfinder in slot 2
I’ll GM crystal maw.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Please add Kristi and Sebastian to Claim to Salvation.

Thanks!
--Kristi