HobbyTown USA June 30, 2018 - Starfinder Redux and the Higher Levels
Please add Leo, Patricia and myself for Shadows over Absalom.  Patricia has a Dr6/Sor1, Leo has options, but wants to play his 11th shadow dancer if we go high.  I have several options and will decide at the table.
Thanks!
...anyone know a good resource for character sheets or just character making for Starfinder? Like a character creator program?
(06-24-2018, 12:11 AM)KettouRyuujin Wrote: ...anyone know a good resource for character sheets or just character making for Starfinder? Like a character creator program?

I use Herolab Online but its not free.  You can also try PCGEN, it is free.
If you need a third player to fill out the SFS tables, I'll come over with either an actual hand-built mystic 1 or a pregen as needed.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Are the Starfinder games still happening?
(06-24-2018, 09:54 AM)pgfrix Wrote: If you need a third player to fill out the SFS tables, I'll come over with either an actual hand-built mystic 1 or a pregen as needed.

I am going to put you down on the list.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(06-26-2018, 06:56 AM)Rlockwood Wrote: Are the Starfinder games still happening?

As it stands now, yes, with Jon running one table and you running the other one.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Leo was not able to change his work schedule, so he will not be able to join us for Shadows Fall over Absalom.
I can run both Starfinder tables or play both Starfinder tables. Which one would be better? I am happy to run.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Still working on my character... but I noticed that the second session runs until 8:30 PM. And that raises the question of food.

Can I eat at the game table? Is there anything I should keep in mind involving food and drink? Please let me know.

(Oh... and if anyone's bringing food...I'm sorry, but, well, I have celiac disease. Which means that I can't have anything with Gluten in it. So...long story short, I'd rather plan to have to get delivery or run out real fast instead of risking not being able to eat whatever's brought.)