HobbyTown USA June 30, 2018 - Starfinder Redux and the Higher Levels
(06-07-2018, 09:08 AM)Rlockwood Wrote: I will gm the starfinder slots

Jon Lillemoe messaged me to do it before your post. You want to play instead? Alternately, you could run one and he could run the other. Gives you both some GM time.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(06-08-2018, 09:15 AM)rockingyourstar Wrote: No thanks, maybe some other time.

You know you can play with a 7th-level pregen and apply it to your new Shifter PC, right?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(06-11-2018, 05:38 AM)Edward McGee Wrote: Which Starfinder game do you want to join? There is one starting at 11:00 AM and one starting at 4:00 PM. You can play both if you want of course.

And if you don't want to play a pregen what is it you want to find? I can help you build a character if you would like.

Note that Giga Bites Cafe is running a Starfinder game at 4:30 PM on the 16th that has you playing pregens specific to that scenario. (Skittermanders) and playing in it would give you a feel for Starfinder before building your own character.

I...think both for now? Definitely the 11:00 one, that's for sure.

Not sure about character. Was originally thiking a vesk, but not ENTIRELY sure.

And...what is Skittermanders???
Starfinder Skitter Shot

[Image: truchar-400x546.jpg]
(06-11-2018, 08:46 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: Starfinder Skitter Shot

[Image: truchar-400x546.jpg]

...Huh. Not too sure about that?
I mean, I DID play at last year's Dragon*Con and at MomoCon this year, so...I'm not a COMPLETE novice, but yeah.
I'll go ahead and join the Pathfinder games with the pregen Hunter lvl 7
If we decide to play low tier I add Hunter 7 and Slayer 7 as options.
My Hunter is melee focused while the pregen one is an archer.
Put me down for both PFS slots, please.  Looks like you need a 9 lvl sorcerer!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
...yeah put me down for both Starfinder slots for now. I’ll get a character in the meantime?
Please put me down for the following scenario:

PFS #3-26 Portal of the Sacred Rune (7-11)

Don't really know yet what I'll be playing, as I have a couple different high-level characters to choose from.  Once the table starts forming up, I'll choose something that fits the needs of the party.  Presently, my choices include:
  • Lord Berem Thranehold (Half-Elf Cavalier 6/Fighter 4)
  • Sir Crais Oathbinder (Human Inquisitor [Asmodeus] 7/Fighter 1/Hellknight 2)
  • Mahdi bin Safiy al'Herat (Halfling Rogue 1/Summoner 9)
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409