SFS 6/24 - Skitter Shot and Star Sugar Heartlove!
On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 6/24.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Our plan is to run Skitter shot that was released a week before on FreeRPG day this should be a level 1 pre-gen adventure, but the sheet can be applied to new SFS characters. Note this table may not occur due to outside reasons.  If so we will replace this with a run of an older low level content.

Table 1: Skitter Shot

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must board a luxurious cruise liner controlled by a rogue artificial intelligence to save their vesk boss and a group of hapless passengers. All manner of obstacles block their path to success, from malfunctioning massage tables to cybernetic undead to vermin from another plane, but if the skittermanders can work together (something skittermanders do best), they are sure to be hailed as tiny, furry heroes! That is, of course, if the passing pirate starship doesn't blast them all out of space first...

GM: Paul
* Corey W. [Store signup]
* Corey W. (+1) [Store signup]
* Corey W. (+1) [Store signup]
* Chelsea T. [Store signup]
* Spencer J. [Store signup]
* Justin T. [Store signup]

Waitlist
----
* Open

Table 2: Star Sugar Heatlove! (Lvl 3-6)

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction.

GM: Luke Mc
* Perry F (Half-Orc Geologist Operative 4) [GaPfs]
* Jon S (Android Soldier Level 4) [Meetup]
* Sam R Sugar (soldier 4) [Meetup]
* Matt (Pregen) [Meetup]
* Kieth W (Mystic Lv 5) [GaPfs]
* Open
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
'I am going to have fun playing Star Sugar Heartlove! with Half-Orc Geologist Operative 4'.

There's my affirmation to enjoy ridiculousness. Wink
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Please sign me up for:
Table 2: Star Sugar Heartlove! (Lvl 3-6)
Character Class: Mystic Overlord, Icon
Character Level: Level 5