My Parents' Basement - June 13
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, June 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 5-13 Weapon in the Rift (5-9)

Dire need begets great innovation, and Ghalcor, a cleric of Iomedae, created a revolutionary new weapon to fight the demons that poured out of the Worldwound at the end of the First Mendevian Crusade. Unfortunately, the fiends overwhelmed Ghalcor and his assistants before they could arm and trigger the weapon, but complex fail-safes sealed off Ghalcor’s tower and kept the device from falling into abyssal hands. As the Fifth Mendevian Crusade rages on, Ghalcor’s secret weapon could be the factor that turns the tide, so the Pathfinder Society has agreed to find a way past the indiscriminate safeguards to secure the device for the crusaders—a task complicated by their pushing past enemy lines. Content in “Weapon in the Rift” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.

GM: Henry
1. Travis - Spiritualist 6
2. Kerney - Bard 6
3. Josh - Medium 5
4. Abraham - Warpriest 6
5. Jenn

Table 2: TBD. Lately we've just been running one table but if there's sufficient demand I'll schedule something for a second table.

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Go ahead and sign me up with a Spiritualist 6
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Bard 6
Add me with a Medium 5.
Add me, level 5 Monkbuckler!
I... Haven't been able to get into an online game this week. So I'm still 4. It looks like I may not be able to hit 5 by Wednesday.
Since there's still a ways away, I imagine we can easily find a 3-7 that works for everyone, assuming Abraham is fine prepping something else. However, my Spiritualist is now 7, so if everyone stays as is we'd be playing up
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
A quick check of the pfstracker info shows that the only 3-7 scenario that I've played that none of the rest of you have played is 9-21 In the Grandmaster's Name, which I played this weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't like it at all (great gm, great group, but just kind of dull scenario imho) so I'm hesitant to GM it.

If Kerney would like to GM (not to put you on the spot!), it looks like the following are 3-7 scenarios that he's played already that none of the rest of us have:
5-09 In the Traitor's Lodge
4-21 Way of the Kirin
3-16 The Midnight Mauler
3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate
2-21 The Dalsine Affair

Alternatively, we could stick with the currently scheduled scenario and if Henry doesn't get his character up to 5 in time he can play a pregen. (Btw, Henry, the game is next Wednesday, not two days from now, so you still have some time).

Let me know what y'all prefer. If we swap out and Kerney runs one of these 3-7 scenarios, my only characters in tier are going to be a Druid 7 or a Warpriest 6, but of course I could play a level 4 pregen if need be.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I’m planning on being there
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
(06-04-2018, 01:01 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: A quick check of the pfstracker info shows that the only 3-7 scenario that I've played that none of the rest of you have played is 9-21 In the Grandmaster's Name, which I played this weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't like it at all (great gm, great group, but just kind of dull scenario imho) so I'm hesitant to GM it.

If Kerney would like to GM (not to put you on the spot!), it looks like the following are 3-7 scenarios that he's played already that none of the rest of us have:
5-09 In the Traitor's Lodge
4-21 Way of the Kirin
3-16 The Midnight Mauler
3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate
2-21 The Dalsine Affair

Alternatively, we could stick with the currently scheduled scenario and if Henry doesn't get his character up to 5 in time he can play a pregen. (Btw, Henry, the game is next Wednesday, not two days from now, so you still have some time).

Let me know what y'all prefer. If we swap out and Kerney runs one of these 3-7 scenarios, my only characters in tier are going to be a Druid 7 or a Warpriest 6, but of course I could play a level 4 pregen if need be.

I got my weeks confused (this happens) so that gives me more time.

Also... I can run something if someone wants.

Smile

I did rather well at MomoCon