Wasteland Gaming (WLG) June 9, 2018 Game Day
SF Logo 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on June 9, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
1-10 — The Half Alive Streets (1-4)    GM - Perry

The PCs take part in an investigation after an Absalom Station pawnbroker tries to sell the Starfinder Society a lethal biotech augmentation. The search leads into the depths of the station's Freemarkets and into another investigation initiated by AbadarCorp. With rumors abound of mysterious disappearances near the Freemarkets and that those people using the augmentations are suffering from a mysterious illness, it falls to the PCs to piece together what's going on. Where is this never-before-seen biotech coming from, and what happens when the augmented dead don't stay dead?

Written by Mara Lynn Butler

1.   Kristi - Env 3
2.   Sebastian - Op 2
3.  Brandon - Mystic 1
4.  Chuck - Op 2
5.  Luke

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
1-12 — Ashes of Discovery (1-4)   GM - Perry

When a major Pact Worlds organization approaches the Starfinder Society about investigating an abandoned outpost in Near Space, the PCs get assigned to the case. Travelling to a distant world, surmounting dangerous threats in the void of space, and meeting new alien cultures—this mission is about everything the Starfinder Society embodies.

Ashes of Discovery is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to what it's like to be a member of the Starfinder Society. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice.

Written by Crystal Malarsky and John Laffan

Scenario Tags: Repeatable, Starship

1.   Manny - Mechanic 1
2.  Keith - Envoy 1
3.  Jacob - Soldier 1
4.  Larry - Technomancer 2
5.  Jack - Pregen 1
6. Brandon - Mystic 1

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'll come for Ashes. 
Manny Fresh- Mechanic 1.
For Half-Alive Streets, please add:

Kristi: Envoy-3
Sebastian: Operative-2

Thanks!
--Kristi
Please sign Jacob and me up for Ashes of Discovery
Keith - Envoy 1
Jacob - Soldier (maybe Mechanic) 1

Thanks,
Keith
Sign me up for the Half-Alive Streets. Will either be play a level 3 halfling operative or level 1 Ysoki Mystic depending on group level.

100% chance I will stay for the Ashes of discovery too.
Chuck and
I (Luke) are up for half alive streets

Chuck is bringing a 2nd level operative
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Sign me up for Ashes with my 2nd lvl Technomancer/Android.
Hey, I think I can come out for Ashes! Pull me a pregen, Perry.
(06-06-2018, 08:24 PM)jackd Wrote: Hey, I think I can come out for Ashes! Pull me a pregen, Perry.

Awesome - you won't regret it.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(06-06-2018, 08:52 PM)pgfrix Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 08:24 PM)jackd Wrote: Hey, I think I can come out for Ashes!  Pull me a pregen, Perry.

Awesome - you won't regret it.

Looked at the downloadable pregens and the current signup list.  I'll bring the Operative, but if the table winds up different, we can swap it for another one.