Manuel's May Game Day (Wednesday, May 23rd from 6:30pm-11:00pm)
I'm down to needing to run only two Season Four scenarios to complete my checklist.  The first one is The Waking Rune, which typically runs too long for me to run on a Manuel's Game Day(which means I'm going to have to schedule a Saturday pickup game somewhere) and, My Enemy's Enemy, which almost all of my regulars have played.  

With that being said, I DID notice that most of you have not played the legendary Bonekeep Series and, I have holes in the Thornkeep stuff so, I thought I'd take a break from regular scenarios(at least with me GMing).  

Since Bonekeep is only three parts, I figured I would start with that, take a break, and offer Thornkeep later in the year.  We'll also have a wild card table in addition to Bonekeep, for those that either don't have a character in range or, don't want to risk the dangers that lurk inside.  

Some special notes/warnings for Bonekeep:

1.  The levels of the three scenarios are 3-7, 3-7, and 5-9 and, it's recommended to play them with the same character, as things on chronicle sheets carry over.
2.  The challenge level IS going to be a decent amount higher than your character level BUT, the rewards are also greater.  Is character death worth it? Wink
3.  These are classic dungeon crawls.  Your mission is basically enter Bonekeep and come out alive.  No pesky social encounters!
4.  Unique to Bonekeep is, if the going gets too tough, you can, as a party, tap out, meaning, if everyone agrees, at the end of an encounter, you can end the          scenario right there with your lives, earning the loot you have acquired up to that point.  

Due to a couple of requests, Bonekeep will be pushed back a month (and will be ran in June, July, and August)

#3-23  The Goblinblood Dead (Levels 1-5)  GM:  Dan
1.  Chris
2.  Julian
3.  Chas
4.  Josh
5.  Travis

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door, in the back, behind the theater curtain.  See you there!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Hey Dan, I've been wanting to play Bonekeep for awhile and I've got a character for it that I've basically got paused at level 7 (an Oracle 6/Bard 1) so he won't level out of range. However, I'll be out of town on May 23 - any chance you would consider pushing it back to June? Also, it might be helpful to know what dates you were thinking for parts 2 and 3. My preference would be to try to do all three parts with the same character (if he lives!), but it would help to know when the other parts will be.

Also, I'm in the group that has already done My Enemy's Enemy, but I'm game for Waking Rune and a Saturday/Sunday pick-up game for it would work for me. I'd probably bring a mounted Paladin 10.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sign Julian and I up for the 1-5 Wild Card.

Julian - Level 3 Monk
Chris W - Level 3 Alchemist

And please go ahead and reserve a TBD slot for Chas at this table as well. I am hoping he can make it - and I know he won't be ready to come back from his hiatus straight into Bonekeep!

Possible Scenarios for the 3 of us:
#3-23 The Goblinblood Dead
#3-19 The Icebound Outpost
#0-23 Tide of Morning
#0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
#0-04 The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
#0-02 The Hydra's Fang Incident
I unfortunately only have a level 4 and a level 8, so if for whatever reason we end up going low for Bonekeep, I'd be down. Otherwise I can play the wildcard.

If we do end up pushing it back, there is a chance I'd be able to hit 6 if I could squeeze in a pick-up module sometime before then
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I've pushed back Bonekeep a month

I've also put down a 1-5 that most of the regulars haven't played; however, I'm going to try to pre-muster a second table of a 5-9 or 7-11, since I REALLY need to work on my character for Gen Con!
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Please add me to this game day. There was some mention of scenario 7-24 above; I've already played that so please add me to a different table if there happens to be one. Otherwise, I can give society GMing a go if one is needed.
Any season 9 scenarios Dan from #12 and up?
(05-04-2018, 01:06 AM)poundpuppy30 Wrote: Any season 9 scenarios Dan from #12 and up?

No, I tend to run the older scenarios here and let Giga do the new ones
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Has it been decided what scenario table 1 will be?
(05-21-2018, 09:21 PM)Josh S. Wrote: Has it been decided what scenario table 1 will be?

I will run something tomorrow... it will be a 1-5 that everyone can play, based on their scenario tracker.  Please make sure everything is up-to-date
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746