Dragon Star Game Day : STARFINDER - Sunday, 6/24 1-6pm
SF Logo 

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

THIS IS A HIGHER (3-6) LEVEL SCENARIO. PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU NEED THEM.

#1–14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!!  Levels 3-6

GM: Dave B. + Jim H.

Players:
1. Douglas - Soldier 4
2. Eric - Soldier
3. Tiffany - Technomancer 5
4. Seansonite of the Pregens
5. Scott - Mechanic 4
6. Robert
7. Kyle
8. Jason - Envoy 5

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name  (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum
Sashi!!!  Sashi!!!  Sashi!!!
Barry
Please add Tiffany with Technomancer 5 - thanks!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please sign me up with a pregen. thanks - Scott
Seansonite of the Pregens
I can run this one if Jim would like to play for a change.

Dave B.
Please sign me up with a Mechanic 4. Thanks - Scott
(05-20-2018, 07:24 PM)dbrain Wrote: I can run this one if Jim would like to play for a change.

Dave B.

I WOULD like to play...thanks for stepping up!
If you have space for a 7th Ill take that with a pregen. If not, waitlist please.