Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 6/10 1-6pm
Thanks to Dave for stepping up to GM a second table.  We'll see everybody on Sunday...
I don't have any characters in this level range, would it be possible to play with a pregen?
I will try and make this, but no promises. I of course have plenty in either tier.
(06-05-2018, 09:56 AM)kysharr Wrote: I don't have any characters in this level range, would it be possible to play with a pregen?

heck yeah you can play with a pregen. we'll make sure to bring some level 7s
Just for planning character groups, I have a lvl 7 medium and a lvl 10 air kineticist.
Hey. Even if I can't join a table, I'd love to stop by to meet and get acquainted with some of you.  I'd probably just take a pregen if I do get the opportunity to play if there are any left.

-Evan
-Evan
PFS1 2-star GM
SFS 1-nova GM
PFS2 2-glyph GM

PFS#: 329006
(06-09-2018, 02:45 PM)TheQuasiQuarian Wrote: Hey. Even if I can't join a table, I'd love to stop by to meet and get acquainted with some of you.  I'd probably just take a pregen if I do get the opportunity to play if there are any left.

-Evan

hey Evan, come one down..we can run a table of 7, no problem.  I'll add you to the list.  we'll have pregenerated characters, but we'll talk more tomorrow.  

see you then....

--jim
Evan can have my spot, something came up I need to take care today
Wow, I am very sorry, I thought I had posted that I wouldn't make it afterall but I guess it didn't go through. Thank you for bringing the pregens for me, and I'm sorry for the trouble!