Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 5/20 1-6pm
Put me on that waitlist, please Smile
Main Cast:
Hamhock (Dwarf; 7 Shielded Fighter)
Crammer (Half-Orc; 3 Wild Child Brawler)
Elanor Ragestormer (Halfling; 1 Titan Mauler Barbarian)
Ides of March (Human; 2 Knifemaster Rogue)
I need to make a request of the table if possible. My second job is having a staff meeting Sunday at 1pm and I was just told about it a few days ago. Is there any chance we could move the game back 1 hour and start at 2pm? I still want to GM just need to be there for part of the meeting.
(05-12-2018, 08:15 AM)GaBiggunn Wrote: I need to make a request of the table if possible.  My second job is having a staff meeting Sunday at 1pm and I was just told about it a few days ago.  Is there any chance we could move the game back 1 hour and start at 2pm?  I still want to GM just need to be there for part of the meeting.

Hey Robert,

The store closes at 7 so 2 would be pushing it, we've had 2pm tables be pushed into the parking lot in the past.  We're probably splitting to 2 tables so perhaps we can work something out.
Please add Tiff to the Waitlist (2nd table) - variety of options. Thank you!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(05-12-2018, 08:48 AM)Jim H. Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 08:15 AM)GaBiggunn Wrote: I need to make a request of the table if possible.  My second job is having a staff meeting Sunday at 1pm and I was just told about it a few days ago.  Is there any chance we could move the game back 1 hour and start at 2pm?  I still want to GM just need to be there for part of the meeting.

Hey Robert,

The store closes at 7 so 2 would be pushing it, we've had 2pm tables be pushed into the parking lot in the past.  We're probably splitting to 2 tables so perhaps we can work something out.

Now that we have two tables we're going to push mustering to 1.30 and some folks can start at that time and others can play on the 2pm table.  We'll see everybody Sunday!
Hey all,

I won't be able to attend this session anymore-- due to a shift at work. Y'all enjoy!

Best,
Sean
I'll come out to help balance tables, with an assortment of potential PCs.

Thanks

Dave B.