Tyche's Game Day - June 16th 12pm-5pm -- FREE RPG DAY
Star 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!  

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

This event is FREE RPG DAY!.  We be will running the Pathfinder AND/OR Starfinder Free Modules that day, depending on interest and time

If You'd like to reserve a seat, please put your name and whether you would like to play Starfinder or Pathfinder. (we might have time for both!)

GM(s): Jim, Tiff

Players:
1. Eric  
2. Rob  
3. Travis  
4. Stew 
5. Douglas  
6. Sean    
Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS/SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Interest
I will be there.
I'll be there. I'm more interested in Pathfinder than Starfinder, if that matters.
Throw me in there~
Main Cast:
Hamhock (Dwarf; 7 Shielded Fighter)
Crammer (Half-Orc; 3 Wild Child Brawler)
Elanor Ragestormer (Halfling; 1 Titan Mauler Barbarian)
Ides of March (Human; 2 Knifemaster Rogue)
Ready
Skean at the ready
GMs for the Free RPG event can drop by and pick up the module to prep with as they have time.
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
(06-11-2018, 09:12 AM)Tyches Wrote: GMs for the Free RPG event can drop by and pick up the module to prep with as they have time.

superb.  thanks for the heads up!