Athens After Dark PFS - May 8, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark is watching the days get longer at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Tell the bartender you're playing Pathfinder/Starfinder and receive gamer-friendly drinks specials. Partake responsibly from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For May 8, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-16: Fallen Family, Broken Name  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiff H., Jim H.
1. Jeff - Barbarian 2 
2. Eric - ? ?
3. Douglas - ? 1
4. Kyle - Wizard 1
5. Kristi - Wiz/Rog 4
6. Dorian - Summoner 1 or Barbarian 5
7. Sean - Pregen
8. Stew - Fighter 4 or ? 1
9. Warren - Druid 2 or Rogue 1

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Put me in with Barbarian 2.
Somethin
I'll have someone new to play here. level 1 probably
Dmitri the level one wood wizard, please
Please add me in with Wiz/Rog 4

-- Kristi
Dorian
Summ - 1
or
Barb - 5
Sean, the original pregen-- sign me up for that waitlist! 

...I might just come to have a drink anyways Smile
Put Stew on that waitlist with either level 4 fighter or a new level 1 I've been dying to play.

Quick Edit: That'd be either Level 5 Fighter (tallied up chronicles from last year), or a new level 1. Pending on what is needed of course~
2nd Table Added!!!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/