SFS 5/13 - Half Alive and In Pursuit of Scoured
On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 4/8

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We will be running a high tier table and low tier for this event.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Table 1 - Scenario: 1-10: The Half Alive Streets (Lvl 1-4)

The PCs take part in an investigation after an Absalom Station pawnbroker tries to sell the Starfinder Society a lethal biotech augmentation. The search leads into the depths of the station's Freemarkets and into another investigation initiated by AbadarCorp. With rumors abound of mysterious disappearances near the Freemarkets and that those people using the augmentations are suffering from a mysterious illness, it falls to the PCs to piece together what's going on. Where is this never-before-seen biotech coming from, and what happens when the augmented dead don't stay dead?

GM: Perry
* Jon (Mystic Lvl2) [GaPFS]
* Sam R (Soilder Lvl 4) [Meetup]
* Jez (Techno 3) [Meetup]
* Matt (Engineer 1) [Meetup]
* Jon S. (Soilder 4) [Meetup]
* AJ W (??) [Meetup]

Waitlist
-----
1. Jon S +1

Table 2 - Scenario: 1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past (Lvl 3-6, Repeatable)

The PCs travel to the library world of Athaeum in search of answers to what happened during the Scoured Stars incident. The planet holds secrets thought to be lost to the rest of the galaxy and viciously guarded by its self-exiled extraplanar curators. A contingent of Hellknights from the Order of the Pyre joins the PCs in their travels to the library, but these Hellknights follow their own mysterious agenda. As the PCs receive special dispensation to investigate Athaeum's vast records, they learn the first truths of the Scoured Stars and take their first steps in unraveling what happened during the Society's greatest mishap.

Content in In Pursuit of the Scoured Past also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) faction. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing year of the Scoured Stars storyline.

GM: Luke
* Rlockwood (Lvl 5 Soilder) [GaPFS]
* Geebo (Lvl 5 Operative) [Meetup]
* Chuck C (Lvl 3) [Meetup]
* Keith W (Mystic 4) [GaPFS]
* Tarryn (??) [GaPFS]
* Tarryn Guest +1 [GaPFS]
* Tarryn Guest +2 [GaPFS]

Waitlist
-----
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Missed half alive before my envoy leveled out. Wish to play with mystic 2.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I need In Pursuit with a high table for my lvl 5 Soldier.
I'd like to sign up for table 2.
Keith W (Mystic 4)
It's peering into the crystal ball, but based on the signups here can you speculate as to whether 1-13 will resolve as Tier 3-4 or 5-6 in June?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(05-06-2018, 10:12 PM)pgfrix Wrote: It's peering into the crystal ball, but based on the signups here can you speculate as to whether 1-13 will resolve as Tier 3-4 or 5-6 in June?
I would like to know the same about 1-11 this coming weekend
(05-07-2018, 03:24 AM)Rlockwood Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 10:12 PM)pgfrix Wrote: It's peering into the crystal ball, but based on the signups here can you speculate as to whether 1-13 will resolve as Tier 3-4 or 5-6 in June?

I can't predict June at all. 

In the past I'd say we should have a high table but our attendance of the last month has been random.

Now I can predict 1-11 this weekend. 

Right now it's 3-4 ( 17 / 4 -> 4.25) 
I know Chuck is always willing to play up if that is an issue. 
I can't predict what the other lvl 4 player will want.

I get 2 more players to commit to that table I'm willing to try to hunt down another GM to run another table.
PFS #48026
(05-07-2018, 10:10 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 03:24 AM)Rlockwood Wrote:

I can't predict June at all. 

In the past I'd say we should have a high table but our attendance of the last month has been random.

Now I can predict 1-11 this weekend. 

Right now it's 3-4 ( 17 / 4 -> 4.25) 
I know Chuck is always willing to play up if that is an issue. 
I can't predict what the other lvl 4 player will want.

I get 2 more players to commit to that table I'm willing to try to hunt down another GM to run another table.

I've also got 2 unconfirmed players on meetup that haven't told me Levels for their characters
or what scenarios they are reging for.  My gut feeling then is they will be pre-gens as they haven't responded.
PFS #48026