Giga-Bites June 3rd, 2017 Gameday
Go ahead a drop me from the morning slot - I probably need to get some work done that morning, and that way you can keep it at 6 player tables. I should still be good for the afternoon slot though
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Please add me to both sessions.

8-21: Curtis - Sorcerer 5

8-20: Curtis - Magus 9
Looks like we are going to have a high and low table for the day.  People might want to look through options for low tier characters.  I will be probably be playing down with my rogue 3.
Do we know yet if it matters if you play both parts with the same character? If it does I want to play my Slayer again. If not I can play a Hunter 3 or Barbarian 1.

Edit: Andrew says it doesn't matter if you played part 1 as far as the rewards go.
(06-01-2017, 09:15 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Go ahead a drop me from the morning slot - I probably need to get some work done that morning, and that way you can keep it at 6 player tables. I should still be good for the afternoon slot though

We have a possibility for a 3rd GM there for the 1-5 if you don't want to drop. I am confirming but we will see.
(06-01-2017, 11:33 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: We have a possibility for a 3rd GM there for the 1-5 if you don't want to drop. I am confirming but we will see.

I probably need to be working in the morning anyways, so I'll drop regardless. Definitely don't need to get a 3rd GM on my behalf
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Please update my PC for slot #2 to Bard 9 - and i am willing to play down (since my son has a level 7 PC - and we already have a level 10 bard for the high table).
Not sure if we have a 3rd GM now. Will just keep the tables as-is.

There is a wait list for the 7-11.
Katherine was up sick last night and will not be able to attend today.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)