Giga-Bites May 6th, 2017 Gameday
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for May 6th, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #8-18—Champion's Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Dangerous Trails (Levels 1-5)
GM: Liam, Andrew
Players:
  1. Edward - Oracle 1 or Slayer 5
  2. Caleb
  3. Kerney
  4. Carloc C.
  5. Tarrintino
  6. Chris W.
  7. Jordan
  8. Curtis - Rogue 2
  9. Dennis
  10. Robert
  11. Bart

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #8-19: Treacherous Waves (Levels 3-7)
GM: Kerney, Andrew
Two Tables!
Players:

1. Edward - Monk 5
  2. Caleb
  3. Carloc C.
  4. Tarrintino
  5. Chris W.
  6. Jordan
  7. Liam - Monk/Sorcerer
  8. Curtis - Oracle 6
  9. Dennis
  10. Robert
  11. Bart

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 15822

Stickied
I'll be in Orlando for RECON during this event, but have fun sticking it to those colonials in Sargava!
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

For the second slot, I'd like to play my Arcanist 7.  For the first slot I have a Fighter 2 or a Life Oracle 5.
I'm out of town, so I can't help GM.  Sorry.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I can't make this game day. Please drop me from both slots.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Please add my son Jordan to both slots.
Just a warning: We don't have a second GM for the first slot (the forum being down did not help this gameday at all, plus a lot of GMs are out of town), so will keep you posted but we may just have one table there. Then again... I'm not exactly sure who will still be showing up. I'm cutting off sign-ups for that until we get another GM.
(05-05-2017, 06:28 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Just a warning: We don't have a second GM for the first slot (the forum being down did not help this gameday at all, plus a lot of GMs are out of town), so will keep you posted but we may just have one table there. Then again... I'm not exactly sure who will still be showing up. I'm cutting off sign-ups for that until we get another GM.

I'll come up and run first slot.

Add me to play in the 2nd, Monk/Sorcerer or something
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
(05-05-2017, 11:20 AM)liamfisher Wrote: I'll come up and run first slot.

Add me to play in the 2nd, Monk/Sorcerer or something

Thanks much!
Katherine and I are in for the 2nd slot (assuming nothing serious comes up at the FM). We both have several options in tier, but can narrow those down if we know what the makeup of the tables is going to be.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)