Giga-Bites April 21st 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS!
Would there be any interest in a 7-11 PFS scenario?
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Depends on how serious you want to go. Caleb and I could both play #2-08 The Sarkorian Prophecy (Levels 7-11) in the second slot instead of the 3-7 replayable but it has... quite a reputation.
Would be interested in PFS, yes.
T 7-11 would work, but have already played Sarkorian.
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

I'm guessing Travis is trying to play high for his Warpriest at 10-11. I'm up for something up there, and Tim and I together have a lot that we haven't played, but there's literally nothing that Tim, Andrew, and I haven't played in range (other than doom comes to dustpawn which is only up to 10 and would be an AP).
I wouldn't mind GMing #6-20 Returned to Sky (Levels 7-11), and it looks like Travis, Caleb, and Tim can all play it.

Looks like a table to me. (Note: It's technology heavy but it's not so bad on needing the feat for it... but yes the flavor IS technology)
There is also a chance I'll be able to knock out my last 10-11 on Manuel's next week, if I decide it's worth losing the extra gold to play out of tier. I can decide sometime soon and let you guys know for sure. With that being said, I'd still love to play a 7-11 with a Alchemist 8, but I'd be just as happy doing a lower tier thing.
Added in Returned to Sky with Andrew as GM.

Caleb, Tim, and Travis - I put you 3 down as playing for now. Please let me know if I need to change anything!
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Sorry for all the hassle - it looks like I'll be able to finish up my Warpriest next week at Manuel's. With that being said, I'd still be up for playing Returned to the Sky, but I can also easily do something else if there is more demand for that.
I'll play my uc monk, who I believe is currently 9.
Would like to join for slot one but scheduling conflict. Have me as a provisional for slot 2, may not make it in time due to drive. slot 2 envoy medic 4.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/