Tyche's Game Day - STARFINDER April 21 12pm-5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

THIS IS A STARFINDER GAME!  PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU NEED THEM!

#1-10: The Half-Alive Streets  1-4 GM: Dave B.

Players:
1. Tiffany H. - Technomancer 4
2. Eric - Barry Manowar 4 & The Tiger Uppercut 2000
3. Douglas - Soldier 3/4
4. Jim - Envoy 4
5. Dan - Mystic 2
6. Chris - Pregen Operative 4

Waitlist:

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Please add Tiff with Technomancer 4 - thanks!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Kit Hardblast. Soldier 2. Winner of Celebrity Deathknight and first runner up of The Galaxy's Next Top Merc season XXI
Sashi would like to play...

Is it 1-8 or 1-9?
Wait this is the same as the AAD game?
(03-15-2018, 06:22 PM)Eric Wrote: Wait this is the same as the AAD game?

Derp. No It's 1-10. corrected. oh and Imma gonna play too
I'll bring some healing, as well as my collection of Strawberry Machine Cake albums, with a Mystic 2.
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Ok then change me to Barry Manowar 4 & The Tiger Uppercut 2000
Sign me up with a (level 4?) pregen for that last spot. I haven't played SFS yet but it looks like I'll be in the area. I figure there's enough experience at the table you all can pull me through.
My Solarian (Taliaferro) should be level 2 by then, with any luck! Please put me on the waitlist!