Pei Zin Practitioner Life Oracle
So I have decided to play my first dedicated healer in PFS.
I wanted a SAD healer so Oracle was the obvious choice.
I debated with myself about taking the Spirit Guide archetype for an extra channel pool but tbh running out of channels is rare. I instead chose the Pei Zin Practitioner.
The Pei Zin Practitioner has a few interesting features.
They are really good at Profession Herbalist. They add their level to Profession Herbalist checks and the skill is keyed to charisma instead of wisdom. This replaces any skills your mystery grants.
They get a Lay on Hands ability pool. 1 +charisma mod times per day, Heal 1d6 per 2 levels. Others as a standard action or myself as a swift. This ability replaces my level 1 revelation. Cant start with channel.
Quote:This ability counts as a paladin’s lay on hands ability for the purposes of feats, spells, and effects that work with that class feature when it is used for healing purposes.
Most items that help Lay on Hands specify that you must be a Paladin so I'm not sure if they would help me or not.
At 7th level they when they use Lay on Hands they can make a profession herbalist check to remove a condition. But the DCs are high. Ranging from 20 to 35. This replaces my 7th level revelation.

So some things I'm sure on.

Starting with 20 charisma and the Fey Foundling feat. And Murderous Command for when healing isn't required,
At 3rd level take the channel revelation and the selective channel feat. Props to Andrew for reminding me that casting Shield Other with a reach metamagic rod allows the target more freedom.
At 4th level I want the spells Grace to avoid melee and Shield Other to keep the heavy hitters alive.
At 5th level I want the Life Link revelation.

Some things I'm not sure about.
The Good Hope spell vs the Beacon of Hope feat. I can take Beacon of Hope at 5th level. Anyone healed by my channel will have Heroism for the battle. Or I can take the Good Hope spell at 7th level. Everyone in the party will have Heroism for 1 minute per level.

Noble Scion/Scion of War vs Focused Study racial trait.
Focused Study would allow me to take Skill Focus for profession herbalist at 1st level and skill focus diplomacy at 8th. Or maybe vice-versa since I won't really need the bonus until 7th.
Alternatively I could just take Skill Focus as a 7th level feat and start with Noble Scion/Scion of War.
Scion of War allows me to use my charisma in place of my dexterity for initiative rolls. This has several effects and leads to some interesting build possibilities.

Circlet of Persuasion would add +3 to my initiative. On top of the +3 to profession herbalist, diplomacy, concentration checks, and maybe UMD.
Having a high initiative makes the Good Hope spell more attractive.
It places less emphasis on dexterity. If I focus more on constitution I could theoretically just tank dexterity. It's not like I don't have ways to heal fireballs.

I could even tank my wisdom and take the trait Irrepressible. It allows me to use my charisma bonus in place of my wisdom bonus vs enchantment/charm spells. I realize there are other types of will saves.

Here is my initial build idea.

Human Oracle (Life) (Pei Zin Practitioner) worshiper of Milini
Traits: Reactionary, Irrepressible, alternate racial trait Silver Tongued (+2 to diplomacy)

Str 7
Dex 7
Con 16
Int 12
Wis 9
Cha 20

Feats: Fey Foundling, Noble Scion/Scion of War
Skills: Max profession herbalist, diplomacy, and UMD, Spread the other 2 points per level around.

One if the drawbacks to the Scion of War build is I am heavily incentivized to get a maxed out charisma circlet instead of Phylactery of Positive Channeling making my channels weaker.