Elizabeth- more fighter or more rogue?
Elizabeth is my Fighter 6/Rogue 2. I can only expect her to get a few more levels in her career, so I'm debating what I'd like to take at level 10. I am leaning toward rogue. Her will saves are not great, and Rogue 3 would give her +1 will. Her BAB will still go up, and at Rogue 3 her sneak attack will go up to 2d6. She does a lot of flanking, so that extra d6 will get a good deal of use. Would love some pro/cons from more experienced players. She is my highest level character and is likely who I would be doing any kind of endgame stuff with. 

Note: If you've played with Elizabeth before and have a non-fighter or rogue suggestion, please feel free to share! Only looking for more off-the-wall suggestions from folks who at least kind-of know the character.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
There are a few ways to improve your will save but if you are flanking a lot the extra 1d6 sneak damage will help a lot.
You can also consider the Accomplished Sneak Attacker feat from Dirty Tactics Toolbox.

Prerequisites: Sneak attack class feature.
Benefit: Your sneak attack damage increases by 1d6. Your number of sneak attack dice cannot exceed half your character level (rounded up).
Are you a subdue rogue or a lethal rogue? Fighter Bonus feats are great for some of the subdual feats with combat feats. The other question is how necessary are the rogue tricks to your character concept? Besides the extra damage dice, the tricks is what had me do an even split on cleric rogue.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Lethal, she uses a greatsword. She doesn't use rogue tricks right now, I got another feat instead. If I put my next two levels in rogue, she will get another trick and Debilitating Injury.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)