My Parents' Basement - March 14
The only concern with higher level tables that we have experienced in the past at this location is the timing - the higher level tables tend to run longer, and the bar closes pretty much right at the scheduled end time (I think its 11PM). They've been pretty nice in the past about letting us push that closing time, but I know there have still been a couple of high tables that needed to hand-wave portions of the scenarios in order to finish. Just something to keep in mind - a scenario that has historically not taken long to run would probably be the best bet.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(03-08-2018, 01:30 AM)Henry Walsh Wrote: Much appreciated Abraham - Either way I've only got the two characters (the Monkbuckler 4 and the Paladin 8) and with PF 2nd Edition coming out later this year (and the announcement that they are discontinuing PFS Scenarios once it does) I don't know if it is worth me starting a new character.

Just a small reply, PFS 1.0 scenarios will not stop until July 2019, so more than a year from now. The rules being released in August 2018 are the playtest and it looks like they will last a full year before becoming the new norm.
I'm in.
I'd love to play a low-tier table if it's available.

I'd love to run my brand spanking new Level 1 Paladin.
Info on games played is here...  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/180078/report  
Go ahead and give my spot to Todd on the low table, and I can fill in on the 2nd table if/when I am needed. I would normally be happy to GM, but I've got a ton of extra work on my plate for the next 2 weeks, and don't think I'd be able to squeeze in all of the prep that would be needed
(03-08-2018, 01:14 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:30 AM)Henry Walsh Wrote: Much appreciated Abraham - Either way I've only got the two characters (the Monkbuckler 4 and the Paladin 8) and with PF 2nd Edition coming out later this year (and the announcement that they are discontinuing PFS Scenarios once it does) I don't know if it is worth me starting a new character.

Just a small reply, PFS 1.0 scenarios will not stop until July 2019, so more than a year from now. The rules being released in August 2018 are the playtest and it looks like they will last a full year before becoming the new norm.

Further reply to Andrew's very helpful comment: I think it will be awhile before there is sufficient content for Pathfinder 2.0 to meet the needs of the player base. So my own expectation is that PFS 1.0 will (hopefully) still have demand locally beyond July 2019. Personally, while I will certainly play and GM 2.0 once it comes out, I expect to keep playing/gm-ing 1.0 as long as there are other people who are also interested. One of the things I particularly like about Pathfinder is how many diverse options there are for characters and I think it will be a number of years before 2.0 can come close to satisfying this aspect of the game.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
So we now have enough people signed up (7) to run 2 tables, and a request for some higher tier content (that doesn't take too long) but no second GM. I'll put out a call and see if anyone volunteers.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

I will play, either at a second table of what's being offered or a higher tier.
The game day is two days away and we still don't have a second GM for a second table, so for now I've added both Travis and Kerney to the waitlist for table 1. However, as I mentioned previously, there's a reasonably good chance that I won't be able to make it (and if need be I'll drop so that others get to play), so worst case situation we run 1 table with 7 players (assuming Perry is willing to have an overload).

Also, I forgot to mention that we have been approved for participation in the Retail Store Incentive Program so there is a chance of winning a boon! Many thanks to Perry for facilitating this... :-)

I can also very easily drop (I should probably be getting to sleep early that night anyways) if I'd end up being the 7th person, just to make things easier.
I'm going to go ahead and drop. I was sick today and I don't I'll be at 100% tomorrow even if I go to work. I need to get some sleep.