Wasteland Gaming (WLG) April 14, 2018 Game Day
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting our first Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on April 14, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

NOTE - this is expected to be a 'learn the game' table, so expect a newbie-friendly experience, and of course, pregens will be provided.

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
1-03 — Yesteryear's Truth (1-4)    GM - Perry F

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Jason Keeley.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Starship

1.  Brian - Soldier 1
2.  Andrew - Mystic 2
3.  Caleb - Operative 2
4. Dan - Mystic 2
5. Ross - Operative 2

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
1-04 — Cries From the Drift (1-4)   GM - Glen

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

1.   Kristi - Envoy 2
2.  Sebastian - Mechanic 2
3.  Kevin - Something
4.  Brian - Soldier 1
5.  Caleb - Operative 2
6. Dan - Mystic 2

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Please add:
Kristi-- envoy 2
Sebastian-- mechanic 2

Thanks!
--Kristi
No, thank *you*! - I wasn't sure if there would still be any demand for Starfinder back catalog. This is a promising turn of events.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Please put me down for both events for this Saturday.

Tarrintino
PFS #9409
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Add. Brian Quinn to both tables. Soldier 1
Going to have to back out of the first game at 12:30 PM. I have an engagement that I cannot reschedule or delay that afternoon.

I'm still planning to be present for the evening game at 6:30 PM.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
I'll play in the first slot. Based on the party, most likely with a Mystic 2.
Put me down to play an Operative 2 in both slots. As long as I do my taxes sooner rather than later, I can come.
I'll come out for this. Put me down for both slots with a Mystic 2
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

it is probably too late, but I could probably cover a second table of ... something in one or both slots, if there was enough interest
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space