Athens After Dark PFS - March 13, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark marches on at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For March 13, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-10: Signs in Senghor  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiff H., Jim H.
1. Kyle - Wizard 1 or Skald 4
2. TimD - More characters than sense
3. Scott - ? 2!
4. Douglas - Paladin 3 or Pregen ?
5. Nat - Slayer 3
6. Dorian - Barbarian 4 or Summoner 1

7. Warren - Druid 1
8. DaveB. - ? ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Skald 4 or a fresh level 1 Wizard
Big Grin 
Looks like I can probably make this one. More characters than sense, still, so sign me upBig Grin
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Something
Agon, Paladin - 3 is the only character I have. Maybe a pregen?
Count me in - Mantenza, Slayer 3
Barbarian 4 or summoner 1
If you have 8 or 9, would you split the table (I may be able to arrange this)?
I'd love to play if possible! Warren, any, Druid and still level 1 (so close to level 2)!
The magic number has been reached...

2nd table added!!!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/