HobbyTown USA April 28, 2018
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for April 28, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #17: Perils of the Pirate Pact (1-7)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Edward - Slayer 6
  2. Mike - ? ?
  3. Charles - Brawler 6
  4. Jon - Pregen 7
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ? 
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 2

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-05: Tide of Twilight (1-5) (make-up for Edward)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Edward - Druid 3
  2. Katherine - Wizard 2
  3. Mike - ? ?
  4. Charles - Monk 2
  5. Jon - Fighter 3
  6. ? - ? ?
Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'll play both slots.
Slot 1 lets say Slayer 6.
Slot 2 Druid 3.
Sign me up for both!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
ill play both
Sign me up for both
Brawler 6 for the 1st slot
Monk 2 for the 2nd slot
Would like to sign up for both slots. If we play high on 1st, I'll need to use pregen. 2nd Slot fighter 3rd level I think.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I have to drop out of both slots, sorry. The wife and I are going to see Infinity War at 3:30 so cant make either slot.
Tables are updated.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I have to bow out of the first scenario.  But I'll bring my lvl 2 range fighter for the second!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Tables are reported. We had one table of three and one table of five. Thanks to everyone for coming out and we will see you again in June!

Will