Giga-Bites March 17th 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS?
gapfs 
(03-11-2018, 07:52 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Since no one has said anything on the AP, I am planning on playing a Technomancer Science Officer.

Same starting rules as SFS (including gold)? Can we do classic races?

Yeah, same rules as SFS except you can do classic races.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Unfortunately, it looks like I will not be able to make it for adventures with Zo! this weekend. Hope everyone has a great game!
I'm waiting for confirmation from the SO but can you put Luke M and Chuck C down for Exploration Extreme
so we don't lose the chance?
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Chuck - Lvl 2 Solarian Icon.
Luke - Lvl 3 Opeative (Ghost)
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I guess I'm building a Ysoki Operative (Ghost) for Dead Suns
(02-20-2018, 10:03 PM)Daniel H Wrote: Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for March 17th, 2018 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder for the first slot, a Starfinder AP, and Pathfinder for the second slot this month.  It's hard to find older Pathfinder stuff enough of you want to run and haven't played yet.  So let me know if there's something particular you'd like me to add!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! (Levels 1-4)
GM:  Perry F
Players:
  1. Edward - Soldier 4
  2. Dave B
  3. Russ - Soldier 4
  4. Sam E
  5. Joel - Envoy 4
  6. Luke M - Solarian 2
  7. Chuck C - Operative 3

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Perry's Starfinder Playtest!  This is not sactioned!  You are helping test a submission to a possible future scenario: GLOAMING OF THE GECKO (Pregens)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Dave B
  2. Russ
  3. Edward

All Day - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: Dead Suns 1 - Incident at Absalom Station (Levels 1-2)
GM:  Liam
Players:
  1. Caleb
  2. Jon
  3. Andrew
  4. Bart
  5. Daniel
  6. Mike E

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

I would like to play in the 1st slot star finder I have a Vesk i used from the game i played in last weekend and i would like to play dead suns also I'm only 1st level

Thank you
Brian
The scenario is just in the morning.
The module is morning and afternoon So you would have to choose.
However the Dead Suns module is full so you can be added as an alternate for 1-09 Live Exploration Extreme!
I am going to have to back out of the playtest, sorry.
Probably going to need another GM for the 1-09 table
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/