HobbyTown USA March 31, 2018 - Heaven Sent
Please put me down for both scenarios for March 24th.

Tarrintino
PFS #9409
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
I just noticed that I put the 24th as the date for this game day. It should be the 31st, the last Saturday of the month. I will be adjusting this as soon as I get to a proper keyboard.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(03-07-2018, 08:28 PM)Will Dover Wrote: I just noticed that I put the 24th as the date for this game day. It should be the 31st, the last Saturday of the month. I will be adjusting this as soon as I get to a proper keyboard.

Will

Quick thing. If it's the 31st, I have my nephew's play and I would have to drop.
(03-09-2018, 08:54 AM)Kerney Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 08:28 PM)Will Dover Wrote: I just noticed that I put the 24th as the date for this game day. It should be the 31st, the last Saturday of the month. I will be adjusting this as soon as I get to a proper keyboard.

Will

Quick thing. If it's the 31st, I have my nephew's play and I would have to drop.

That's fine. I can cover both slots.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please note, due to popular request, we are now going back to an 11:00 start time. See you then!

Will
Work called me in for Saturday because we're short staffed, so I'm not going to be able to make it. :/
I will play the second slot Brawler 5
I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, good luck to everyone else.