HobbyTown USA February 24, 2018 - New Starts
My reasoning for the schedule:

1) The Starfinder AP is back on because we delayed it from last month due to lack of interest. If this doesn't make (and I am putting a hard deadline of 02/17/18 for this to make), we will not be doing Starfinder at this venue for the foreseeable future.

2) I had a request for some low-level Pathfinder scenarios. With that request and perusing the scenario lists that others sent me, I pulled The Confirmation which everyone can play and Tide of Morning which came off the scenario lists.

I will be working on March today. My thought is to run 9-06 The Shores of Heaven and 9-12 Shrine of the Sacred Tempest because they go well together. Both are Silver Crusade so, for February, you might want to start some Silver Crusade PCs. Just a thought...

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)

Messages In This Thread
RE: HobbyTown USA February 24, 2018 - New Starts - by Will Dover - 02-05-2018, 10:22 AM