HobbyTown USA February 24, 2018 - New Starts
Thinking on it I'm going to try something new for me. Switch me to Tengu Unchained Rogue for slot 1 please.
Hey, I can't go anymore due to work so if you don't mind please remove me from the slots.
Okay, I am at a conference the latter part of this week so I need to get Saturday cleared up before I go.

The tables are current as of the latest posts from this morning. Sorry to lose you Josh. Looks like the Starfinder AP is going to fail to make, but I will hold off on dropping it until tomorrow evening. My plan then is to GM both of the PFS slots so that those tables go off.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Tables updated. Also, note the change in start time. Katherine and I have had an important meeting come up at 10am so we are starting later.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Add me to the morning slot. 11 or 12?
Slot 1 - 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
(02-05-2018, 07:54 AM)Will Dover Wrote: At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for February 24, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: jThe Confirmation (1-2) EVERGREEN
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Savannah - Rogue 1
  2. Katherine - ? 1
  3. Edward - Unchained Rogue 1
  4. Mike R - Druid 1
  5. Charles - Monk 1
  6. ? - ? ?
  7. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 2

Scenario:  Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-05: Tide of Twilight (1-5)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Katherine - ? 1
  2. Edward - Druid 2
  3. Mike R - Fighter 2
  4. Charles - Monk 1
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520

Please include Lee 3 (Cleric 1) and Patricia (Rogue 1) in Saturday's game.
Looks like we need a GM for a second table for the first slot.

Will
I'll drop if nobody else does. That will take care of the issue.
(02-23-2018, 12:25 PM)Kerney Wrote: I'll drop if nobody else does. That will take care of the issue.

Looks like only the first slot is problematic; you're good for the second.

Will